BY GRACO #24 in Swings

Frame holds Graco SnugRide and Infant SafeSeat car seats Variable speed choices to help soothe baby Open top design allows easy access for attachment 2-speed vibration 5 classical songs and nature sounds Folds or disassembles for storage and travel Vibration unit requires 3 AA cell batteries (not included) Swing unit requires 4 C cell batteries (not included) Model No. 1F01GSV Available online only see more...

Erica A.
Erica A.
Milan, NH
Perfect on the go swing. Worked great at her grandparents, folds up very nicely. I got mine at Walmart. Definitely a must for travelers.
Renee G.
Renee G.
I loved that my child could fall asleep in the car and be placed on this swing when we got home, all without disturbing her!
krista v.
krista v.
I think these are wonderful . They also have a stroller base that holds numerous different types of car seats. They are very versatile and fold up wonderfully. I love them. Also nice to be able to transfer baby from car to swing without disturbing them at all.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
This is a great product and comes so handy for camping or trying to get everything else ready.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
I love this! There's nothing my daughter loves than her swing & gets so bad when I take her out when she gets comfortable In her car seat so with this I'm able to just take her out snap her in and she's able to sleep away.I never believe in waking a sleeping baby!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Louisville , Oh
Does this fold? Easy to take places and use? Can it be used on all snugrides? And I'm assuming it plugs in?