BY GRACO #71 in Car Seats

The ultra-safe Graco Size4Me 65 Convertible Car Seat adjusts and grows with your child. With its Simply Safe Adjust harness system, its harness and headrest adjust to your child's height. Featuring EPS foam, removable head and body support, a three-position recline and two-position buckles, the Graco Size4Me 65 Convertible Car Seat provides a safe and secure ride. The car seat incorporates the exclusive one-second InRight LATCH attachment system featuring a red push button, so taking it off is easy. Keeping in mind the recommendation of the American Academy of Pediatrics of keeping children in rear-facing mode until at least 2 years of age, the Graco Size4Me 65 Convertible Car Seat infant car seat is Safe Seat Engineered for rear-facing children from 4 to 40 lbs. Plus, the seat allows you to keep your toddler harnessed in the forward-facing position for years to come with a weight allowance from 20 to 65 lbs. Plus, children will love the built-in cup holder and moms will love the convenience of being able to machine wash the seat cushion and pads to keep the Graco Size4Me 65 Convertible Car Seat clean. Features & Benefits: Easily adjustable Graco Size4Me 65 Convertible Car SeatSafe and secure Rigorously crash-tested, including side-impact protection Meets or exceeds all US safety standards One-handed, automatic Simply Safe Adjust Harness SystemEasily-adjusted, 8-position headrest One-second InRight LATCH attachment system3-position recline5-point harness2-position crotch belt Removable head and body support Built-in cup holder Easy-to-read level indicator Made with EPA foam Machine-washable pads, cushions and inserts Dimensions: 22.3"W x 26"H x 19.3"LRear-facing weight capacity: 4 to 40 lbs. Front-facing weight capacity: 20 to 65 lbs. Product weight: 19.34 lbs.

Jennifer F.
Rochester, NY
This has been the best car seat ever! My so. Started using this at 8 months old since he was so tall and is still in it now as he is about to turn 3. It’s comfortable for him, easy to adjust, and easy to remove the cover to wash. Wonderful investment.
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
I'm a first time mom and so far have been loyal to the graco brand .
She started in the click connect snug ride infant seat and I loved how easy to install it was .
So when it was time to change her infant seat out for a big girl seat sticking with graco was a no brainer for me , we chose this seat and traded in her infant seat at toys r us for 25% off the new one ( highly recommend )
There are so many things about this seat that makes me ( us ) love it .
1) Farley simple to install
2) I lived that it came with the padding
As IV learned that inserts you buy yourself aren't safe in the seat due to not being the the crash testing and having those things can even excuse your insurance from covering it if there was a accident
3) The padded insert can easily be removed and washed simply
4) amazing reviews on every site IV seen it on
5) different easy reclining features
6 ) build it level to insure a safe install
I highly recommend this seat and brand itself to any and everyone .
Kamisha S.
Shaw A F B, SC
I loved this car seat. It was extremely comfortable for my little one, easy to install, and very easy to adjust to growing baby. We no longer have it because we got into a car accident, but this car seat kept my toddler extremely safe (even when I totaled the car). I HIGHLY recommend!! Plus -- cute colors available :)
Mandy S.
Gainesville, FL
Definitely did my research on car seats and this is the one I chose. It's big and covers him securely from head to toe. It also grows with him. Very durable and surprising very affordable. Would recommend to any parent
Megan W.
Mount Orab
I had 2 of these for my daughter, one for each car. When she was done we passed it to the next child to use. Easy to install and provided a safe, comfortable fit to the kids. My daughter used this seat to rearface until 4 and then continued to use it to forward face after that.
Brianna W.
Richmond, KY
bought this for my daughter when we switched her from her infant carrier and did I Love it. Best carseat to take apart and easily wash we used it for 2 years and never had any issues just upgraded.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
We have the Graco MySize, which is he same seat just under a different name because of the retailer. This is a great seat to keep kids rearfacing as long as possible. Did you know the AAP recommends rearfacing until age 2 at minimum? My son has been in the 90+% since he was a couple months old, and he made it RF until 2. He hit he 40lb RF limit shortly after that. But now he will remain safely harnessed until at least age five. This seat is easy to install (you can use latch or the seat belt.) It also comes highly recommended from the techs at "Car Seats For the Littles." Car seat safety is a big issue and it's very important for all parents to educate themselves on the topic. If only Graco would follow Dorel and make a 2 year minimum to for forward face on all their seats.
Elva J.
San Jose, CA
Love this car seat for my 4 year old. She's not a chunky kid at all but taller for her and somehow more athletically built and she grew out of her old car seat months ago. Having a normal seat belt strapped across her just wasn't sitting right for me. I had been reading reviews about this car seat and love that it's adjustable to my daughters height and gives more slack to adjust to her size. I finally have peace of mind knowing she's properly secure in this car seat now.
Paige B.
Medina , TN
I really like how easy this seat is to install. My only complaints are how much space it takes up and the straps get twisted easily. It is very padded and my son seems to enjoy it. I do wish the fabric on the headrest was a bit more breathable, my son tends to sweat quite a bit. We are really happy with the seat and the quality for the price.
Deb C.
Madison, ME
I just purchased this seat for my daughter. I absolutely love and recommend this seat. It was a toss up between this and the 4ever, but I thought the extra $$ for the 4ever was too much because when it comes time for a booster I can purchase one and the price for that and this seat are less than the overall price of the Graco 4ever. This seat is lightweight and fits great in the backseat of a compact car. I like how the headrest and straps adjust with one hand and that there is no rethreading of straps!!
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
What are you pros and cons about this car seat?
Leah M.
Rising Fawn, GA
How long did this seat last your child?
Karla R.
Brownsville, TX
I really need one for my baby
Julia M.
Iowa Park, TX
How much is it in stores

back