Graco SimpleSwitch™ Highchair

The affordable 2-in-1 design of the Graco® SimpleSwitch™ Highchair easily turns highchair into booster seat when your child is ready. All to make feeding time easier for you and your child.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Graco SimpleSwitch™ Highchair!
Jordan G.
Carson City, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
very precise it is a good tool nice presentation easy to use I recommend it it is not expensive and I find it anywhere
Dennise C.
Beaver Falls, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nice comfy high chair at a good price. Durable and easy to clean up after baby or toddler
Rhonda S.
Savonburg, KS
Overall I like this high chair.   It was easy to put together.  The fabric comes off easily for washing.  The tray is easy to use, even one handed.    Removing the legs to make it a booster is a tad difficult, but not bad.  It sits securely on the chair.  I didn't like that the arms were so high that I couldn't push the chair all the way in, or my toddler completely up to the table.   So I found a different booster I liked better.  Overall though, the high chair function is great.  I've used it with 2 kids with no complaints.
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Te ayuda mucho en tener a tu niño tranquilo comiendo más relajada en darle su comida
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Graco SimpleSwitch™ Highchair uploaded by Erin T.
I'm very happy with this high chair! It's cute, stable and has a dual purpose. The cushion is washable and the tray is dishwasher safe. I got it from Wal-Mart.com for $50.
Liceny Z.
I absolutely love these high chairs because u can actually wash it and take the cloth off and also wash it. It's really comforting for our babies! I would definitely recommend this for other parents.
Samantha N.
Aztec, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Easy to use and clean. I like how simple this chair is to utilize and clean. It does take up a good amount of space.
Amanda P.
newark
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love this! Used it as a high chair and now as a booster. Super durable and stays clean easy!
Raven S.
Aiken, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
This high chair was easy to clean very sturdy and even after we quit using it it was still in great condition good price
Estely C.
Apopka, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I bought this product to combat "mascne." I had been using BHA and retin-A with no success. I started using this once a day in the shower. Applying it first and letting it stay on while I washed my hair and the rest of my body. Within days my acne was almost gone and no new blemishes. My skin was a little dry at first, but I reduced the frequency BHA and retin-A and it's fine.

Looking for your answer?