Graco

Graco Simple Sway™ Swing
556 Reviews
4 / 5
My baby used this for some time and she loved it. She was comfortable in it and the assembly was nice and easy. She did outgrow it fairly quickly which I didn’t like but other than that it’s a great product!
5 / 5
The simple sway swing was a breeze to put together. It had the little safety harness to keep my grandbaby from falling out and also lasted thru 3 grandbabies before passing on to another family. The motion kept them quiet and comfortable.
4 / 5
Overall I have been pretty happy with this swing. It is sort of bulky so if you have a small area to place it you may want to consider a smaller swing but my son enjoys this swing. The vibration feature seems to really help him calm down when on the fussier side. The fabric is soft and the ability to change swinging directions is great although my son prefers the direction shown in the video!
5 / 5
Graco swings provide soothing comfort for babies with gentle motion, adjustable speeds, and calming music, offering parents a helping hand during fussy moments or naptime.
4 / 5
This was one of the top necessities when my son was a baby from 0-6 months. He absolutely loved swaying in this swing, even over the other more expensive swings. This was our go-to and we loved the option to make the seat vibrate. The only downside was that the motor was kind of noisy and started to slow down around 6 months of use.
5 / 5
Love this swing. My grandchildren all did well in it. It had the option for batteries but I preferred to keep it plugged in. And the seat belt keeps the baby safe
5 / 5
This product is one of the best for newborn baby. It is so comfortable and safe. It has durability and portability. Also easy to clean. I adore it. Highly recommend it to everyone
5 / 5
Must have item. Its so helpful. Play music, and the toys spin around. Easy to assemble, light weight too. Simple side to side swing which is putting the baby to sleep alot easier.
5 / 5
This sway swing is amazing! I love how safe and comfortable this swing is. The features are high tech and it was so easy to assemble. I love that it can be put in a vehicle to bring to other places.
5 / 5
This is such a good baby swing for those little newborn babies,its very safe to use and affordable,it's ideal if you need a quick 5/10 mins to yourself etc