BY GRACO #20 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Graco Simple Sway Swing - Abbington see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
I love this swing and do does my month old son. The only complaint would be it needs a better head support because his always slumps to the side. I love that it plugs in to save on batteries. It swings, vibrates and plays music as well as nature sounds. It has 6 swing levels I stick to level 2 or 3 but maybe even he is bigger and weighs more I could level up. I totally recommend
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
I think that this is a pretty good swing. There are many lullabies to choose from but what my son enjoyed the most it the bird noise or the ocean noise. The bigger your child will get the louder the swing will become. However, I think the clicking noise bothers me more than him. I still do not know how to get the soothing vibrations to work the instructions did not make sense for that. The main importance is that my son likes it and that's what matters to me.
Sara F.
Chalan Pago
I love this swing. It has different speed levels, vibration, and soothing music. Not only is it a swing but can easily be removed to be a rocker chair. Very light weight and good price for a 2 in 1 system. Operates on battery or plug into an outlet. Overall very satisfied with this product
Victoria M.
At first we didn’t have a swing for him. This is really big but my son loved it! He always used to sleep in it every night. For some reason he only wanted to sleep in that and no where else. Sadly he got to big for it but was still a good product
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
We got the swing as a gift and were so greatful. My son never let me set him down to do a thing and this swing made saved me. He loved sitting and swinging from side to side. The seat has two settings for laying low to sitting up a little bit. Also has different settings on the seat for vibrations and sounds. It has back up battery which saved me when our power went out!
Jamile C.
I received this swing as a gift at my shower. It's a decent swing although I didn't like that the star mobile didn't move on it's own. After a minute my son would get bored. It's also not the quietest swing.
Putting it together was pretty confusing, it took a while to get it right. This is a good backup or second swing for grandma's house.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
I have the Bear theme so this Star one is close enough to it with the color lol. It's a nice swing. It was a gift. It has a dial for the swing speed and has buttons for the sounds choice and volume. There are also two vibration settings for the seat.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
My son has this swing and he adores it so much! It vibrates, plays music, and plays nature sounds such as rain. He enjoys the music setting. It seats him from side to side and it helps him go to sleep. I highly recommend this swing!
Cathleen S.
I have used Graco swings for all my kids. The highth is perfect to pick up your baby from.The swing has a comfortable head cushion and shoulder straps. I loved the music and nature sounds which are very relaxing for your baby. My favorite feature of the swing is it is either battery operated or you can use an a/c adapter. I highly recommend this swing.
Caila G.
I got this for my son on sale at toys r us. It plays multiple songs to soothe the baby. It also vibrates on multiple settings in the seat and the swing itself also has multiple settings for frequency. It came with a head support cushion and the straps adjust giving support and security. It also has a mobile with stars for him to look at! Unfortunately the mobile doesn't spin but I love this product and so did my baby!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone have any issues with theirs?