Graco Simple Sway Swing - Abbington uploaded by Kelsey P.Graco Simple Sway Swing - Abbington uploaded by Caila G.Graco Simple Sway Swing - Abbington uploaded by jaysa S.

BY GRACO #20 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Graco Simple Sway Swing - Abbington see more...

Diana R.
Akron , OH
I kid you not, this is the only way my daughter would sleep at night. It swings side to side, vibrates and plays music and nature sounds. She refused to sleep in anything else. I stuck this right next to my bed and she would sleep through the night. Can be plugged into wall or battery operated.
Sara F.
Chalan Pago
I love this swing. It has different speed levels, vibration, and soothing music. Not only is it a swing but can easily be removed to be a rocker chair. Very light weight and good price for a 2 in 1 system. Operates on battery or plug into an outlet. Overall very satisfied with this product
Chelsea H.
We’ve been using this for six months now and it’s served us well. It’s got a small footprint which works great in our tiny house. I like that it has different music and noise options, all of them are nice and help put baby to sleep. It’s also easy to take the cover off and throw in the washing machine which we’ve had to do plenty of times. My only complaint is the creaking! I’m so bummed but after a few months of use it started creaking so loud when it swings. Luckily our little guys sleeps well through noise otherwise it might make the swing useless to us.
Victoria P.
At first we didn’t have a swing for him. This is really big but my son loved it! He always used to sleep in it every night. For some reason he only wanted to sleep in that and no where else. Sadly he got to big for it but was still a good product
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
We got the swing as a gift and were so greatful. My son never let me set him down to do a thing and this swing made saved me. He loved sitting and swinging from side to side. The seat has two settings for laying low to sitting up a little bit. Also has different settings on the seat for vibrations and sounds. It has back up battery which saved me when our power went out!
Jamile C.
I received this swing as a gift at my shower. It's a decent swing although I didn't like that the star mobile didn't move on it's own. After a minute my son would get bored. It's also not the quietest swing.
Putting it together was pretty confusing, it took a while to get it right. This is a good backup or second swing for grandma's house.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
I have the Bear theme so this Star one is close enough to it with the color lol. It's a nice swing. It was a gift. It has a dial for the swing speed and has buttons for the sounds choice and volume. There are also two vibration settings for the seat.
Caila G.
I got this for my son on sale at toys r us. It plays multiple songs to soothe the baby. It also vibrates on multiple settings in the seat and the swing itself also has multiple settings for frequency. It came with a head support cushion and the straps adjust giving support and security. It also has a mobile with stars for him to look at! Unfortunately the mobile doesn't spin but I love this product and so did my baby!
Kelsey P.
Carlinville , IL
Very good swing! I love that it vibrates, two different levels of vibration. My two month old loves that. It seems comfortable and with plenty of room for baby to continue to use as she grows. She's always staring at the dangling stars!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This swing is great! It’s pretty affordable but still has everything you need. My daughter absolutely loves it and we got great use out of it! It swings, vibrates, plays music, and also has soothing sounds. I also love that it plugs into the wall.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone have any issues with theirs?