Graco Simple Sway Swing - Abbington uploaded by jaysa S.Graco Simple Sway Swing - Abbington uploaded by Caila G.Graco Simple Sway Swing - Abbington uploaded by Kelsey P.

BY GRACO #28 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Graco Simple Sway Swing - Abbington see more...

jaysa S.
Ravenna, TX
We got this swing at our baby shower and it has been a life saver. The number one thing I love about it is that it plugs into the wall so you don't have to buy tons of batteries. It also has a bucket like seat that my baby sinks into, and it also keeps little baby from sliding out. Love it. The only downside it how much it takes to click them in and out of it. So even though it might be bad I just put a comfy blanket over the buckles and let him lay on top.
Marta V.
love this swing!
one awesome feature is that it has an outlet and is not just battery powered. I just wish the stars lit up because babies get tired of plain stars. It's a super cute color.. I bought this one because it's looks like a unisex color scheme so if I have a baby girl someday, she won't be sitting in little boy gear!
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
We got the swing as a gift and were so greatful. My son never let me set him down to do a thing and this swing made saved me. He loved sitting and swinging from side to side. The seat has two settings for laying low to sitting up a little bit. Also has different settings on the seat for vibrations and sounds. It has back up battery which saved me when our power went out!
Kelsey P.
Carlinville , IL
Very good swing! I love that it vibrates, two different levels of vibration. My two month old loves that. It seems comfortable and with plenty of room for baby to continue to use as she grows. She's always staring at the dangling stars!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This swing is great! It’s pretty affordable but still has everything you need. My daughter absolutely loves it and we got great use out of it! It swings, vibrates, plays music, and also has soothing sounds. I also love that it plugs into the wall.
Jamile C.
I received this swing as a gift at my shower. It's a decent swing although I didn't like that the star mobile didn't move on it's own. After a minute my son would get bored. It's also not the quietest swing.
Putting it together was pretty confusing, it took a while to get it right. This is a good backup or second swing for grandma's house.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
The functionality of the swing was good. However, once you increase the level of speed the swing would begin making a creaking noise. My baby enjoyed it for a while but since he's been able to sit up on he's own and roller over he is not to fond of this swing.
Caila G.
I got this for my son on sale at toys r us. It plays multiple songs to soothe the baby. It also vibrates on multiple settings in the seat and the swing itself also has multiple settings for frequency. It came with a head support cushion and the straps adjust giving support and security. It also has a mobile with stars for him to look at! Unfortunately the mobile doesn't spin but I love this product and so did my baby!
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
I got this on sale for my son at target. It has multiple speeds, music and nature sounds, a mobile, and two vibration speeds. During my son's fussy sleep phase, this really helped me through the day. It's a great swing! I do wish the mobile moved though.
Samantha M.
Peru, IN
Love love love this swing we only bought it cause our old one went out and I'm so happy we decided to go with this one. It's cost efficient and has great functions!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone have any issues with theirs?