Graco Simple Sway Baby Swing, Caris uploaded by Teresa C.

Graco Simple Sway Baby Swing, Caris

The Graco Simple Sway baby swing proves that great things come in small packages. This smart swing has tons of features to help you soothe and comfort baby, all packed into a compact frame design. It's easy to keep baby close wherever you are at home!... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
After trying 3 other products, we purchased this and our baby girl has slept more than an hour in it. She even allowed me to take a shower! When she's not asleep she enjoys looking at the mobile and the constant motion. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because if she moves in the swing or someone bumps it, the swing slows down or almost stops.
Mary Y.
Jackson Hts, NY
Graco Simple Sway Baby Swing, Caris has definitely calmed down our colicky baby girl. I purchased this in hopes that it would help me do things around the house, especially since my newborn was needing me to hold her everytime. But, once I placed her on the swing, she would stop fussing and knock out. Such a lifesaver haha. And it's very simple and doesn't take up too much space! ❤️
Joanna S.
My only issue is that it doesn't have a great head support. Got it for a decent price. My baby likes it overall, just use a blanket to make it more comfortable for her.
Veronica A.
Las Vegas, NV
My baby only likes being in their when she sick, so I'm satisfied that something can keep her calm when she's not feeling good