Graco Secure Coverage Digital Baby Monitor uploaded by Kim P.

BY GRACO

You Always Want The Confidence That Baby Is Resting Safe And Sound. That's Why, Our Secure Coverage Monitor™ Has Crystal Clear Digital Connection, So You Can Clearly Hear Even The Quietest Whimper, Without Fear Of Interference From Your Phone Or Wireless Network. With Up To 2000 Ft Household Coverage And Exclusive Vibration Notification Technology, You Always Know When Baby Needs You. Features: Secure Digital Technology For Optimal Clarity, Performance And Privacy 900 Mhz Frequency Means No Interference From Phones And Electronics Extended 2000 Ft. Range Gives You Plenty Of Room To Roam Exclusive Graco Vibration Notification Technology Lets You Feel Baby's Call Sound Lights Allow You To Keep Tabs On Baby Visually Two Parent Units And One Nursery Unit Allow Both Parents To Monitor Baby Low Battery Alarm Reminds You To Charge The Parent Unit Belt Clip Gives Active Parents Wear It With You Convenience see more...

Graco Secure Coverage Digital Baby Monitor
  • "The only time I heard feedback or interference was when we were hooking them up and had the monitor and receiver right next to each other." in 1 review
  • "This was the monitor that I registered for when my first child was ready to join us." in 1 review
Mariah M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have had the same baby monitors for years. I used this with my now 4yo my now 2yo and now with my ten week old. You can hear every little noise and movement they make. These are amazing for a worrying mother like myself. My husband even dropped the portable one in the sink of water and dishes and it still works perfectly
Rachel B.
Emlenton, PA
Great monitor! It picks up really well - You can hear the clock ticking in his room. The only time I heard feedback or interference was when we were hooking them up and had the monitor and receiver right next to each other. The range is wonderful. I can go outside and water the garden or get the mail and still hear what's going on in the house. It has a clip for your belt or something and also a loop handle on the top, which we've used to put it on a lanyard. We haven't had problems with battery life - they last all night. There are two handsets, so one gets plugged in to charge while we use the other.
Carisa T.
Brownsville, WI
It has a huge range, so my husband could take it outside and not worry about not hearing our baby crying. Very clear sound. Like the vibrate option, can feel that while mowing the lawn. The only downfall is the battery doesn't last very long so we'd switch back an forth between the two paren't units since we only used one at a time.
Holly B.
Saint Charles, MI
This was the monitor that I registered for when my first child was ready to join us. At that time the video monitors weren't really around yet or had too high of a price.

The monitor worked fine but it only lasted about 1 year then I couldn't get it too work any longer. I guess I got my moneys worth but I expected more.
Michelle Y.
Windermere, FL
We bought these monitors in 2009 and we are still using them in 2014 for our second child. They are awesome. Never had a problem. Can hear baby take deep breaths, even. Always used them in two story home, no issues. We replaced the batteries one time (bought replacement on Amazon, worked perfectly). If you don't want to get addicted to watching the baby on a video monitor, these monitors are perfect! I highly recommend.
Kimberly S.
The Graco Secure Coverage monitor is a "you see what you get" simple monitor. No fancy features, but is reliable and we like that the lights will go up and down with how loud the child is.

Only issue we had was our neighbors had one too and we could hear their child. Often, mistaken for our own and then we find out it is not. We tried changing channels and moving the monitor in to a different location in the room to no avail.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great baby monitors. I used these for my first baby. I do have to say I was so happy to get the video monitor for my second. But these are really good for those who want to be able to listen to their babies. We ended up using these a lot in our camper and the range is better than the video monitor
Lauren L.
Ringgold, GA
This monitor gets the job done. Nothing fancy but it works. I can hear baby just fine in the night. It doesn't get super loud so if you're using it during the day while doing laundry, listening to radio, etc, it has a nice vibration feature that I can hear better so that is nice.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We love this monitor! It is small enough to attach to my back pocket and portable that I'm able to complete tasks outside while still hearing baby snooze. My least favorite feature is the vibration... it is LOUD and annoying. We normally turn the vibrate off while in use.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used this particular monitor with my last child...I borrowed it from my sister...it worked for awhile and after awhile it just stopped working even if it was plugged in it just didn't work..but before it stopped working it was great!
Just had a beautiful baby boy and I've been looking for a monitor. I'm so hesitant with all those crazy stories with interferences. Would I be pretty safe getting this one?
Morgan M.
I'm about to have my first baby, and I'm wondering about a nice monitor for when he is in his own room..is this a good monitor for your first child? Any problems with it?