Graco Reversible Napper and Changer Pack 'n Play Playard uploaded by Jo Anna M.

BY GRACO

Graco Reversible Napper and Changer Pack 'n Play Playard, Gecko: Secure attachment allows for a safe and easy switch between napper and changer then back again The only playard designed to transition with your child as he grows from a newborn to infant to toddler Newborn Napper station has beautifully-styled fabrics that are soft on your newborn's skin, cuddling baby ever so gently Changing table provides time-saving convenience so you don't have to run to the nursery for diaper changes Convenient diaper changing table with wipe clean fabrics that resist mess during changes Removable, full-size bassinet provides the perfect spot for baby to catch a nap, at home and away Easily converts to a portable playard Signature Graco push-button fold makes closing your playard quick and hassle-free Airy mesh on all sides provides maximum ventilation Toy bar features soft toys to amuse your little one Convenient carrying bag for no-fuss travel and storage Unit weighs 28.8 lbs Recommended Use: Napper for use only for infants under 3 months of age and unable to roll over Changing table for babies under 15 lbs Bassinet for babies under 15 lbs Playard for children unable to climb out, under 35" tall Care and Maintenance: If playard gets sandy, carefully remove sand from all surfaces before packing into bag as sand can damage top rail lock Clean with household soap and warm water/drip dry No bleach, machine wash carry bag in lukewarm water Machine wash napper separately in cold water, delicate cycle, no bleach, drip dry see more...

Photo (1)
Jo Anna M.
Jo Anna M.
This was the best gift I received for my son! It was easy to assemble and the changing pad/sleeper was so easy to flip with only one hand! My son slept in the sleeper part for a few months. It was convenient for me to get him in and out after a csection. I didn't have to bend down. Would recommend this pack and play to anyone!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Leominster, MA
Mega Parent Expert
This was a godsend. My newborn wouldn't sleep in ANYTHING but the bassinet on this. He's now getting a little older so we can leave him in the pack and play part. So easy to pull apart and back also
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Graco is the best namebrand for babies. My son slep in this playard in all of his steps. Infant, baby and toddler and in all of them he was safe. I loved it
Jaleesa C.
Jaleesa C.
Fort Smith, AR
Very convient for mommy and baby and it doesn't break the bank!! All around great product!! I would give more stars!!
michelle T.
michelle T.
Love love love this!! Love that it has everything on it and doesn't take so much space.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Findlay, OH
I used this when I first had my son. I kept it in my room with my upstairs, since his nursery was downstairs.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
Mega Parent Expert
I live the Graco pack n plays! I have one with the newborn rocker on top. Love it! I thought I might not use it a lot since she has a crib in her room crib but it's awesome and we keep it downstairs, and even take it places.
amanda e.
amanda e.
Columbus , Oh
Have this for my son never used the changing station but he hangs and sleeps in there it's great better than what I had for my daughter
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
My parents bought this for us with our son. He's almost one and we still have it set up. In fact, since we couldn't afford a crib in the very beginning, we used this for at least the first few months. It was perfect! Having the changing area so close was great too because it also has side pockets to keep diapers and whatnot. Only problem is clean up for the bottom mat. There really isn't a way outside of spot-cleaning, which doesn't work too well with some liquids.
Helen B.
Helen B.
Granada Hills, CA
I love this pack and play, the only downside is that the napper could be a little more comfortable, and it is hard to bend over for the changing table for longer periods of time. Also, I recommend buying a liner for the changing table because you cannot change the pad once it is put together. If it gets dirty you will have spot clean, which can become hazardous after a while:)