Graco Ready2Grow™ LX Stroller uploaded by Rebekah G.

BY GRACO

The most versatile stroller! With 12 riding options, from infant to youth, your kids will love getting out and about. The Ready2Grow™ Click Connect™ Stand and Ride Stroller accepts TWO Graco® SnugRide® Click Connect™ Infant Car Seats, America's #1 selling infant car seats, has a standing platform and bench seat for your older child, and a removable Face Time™ rear seat for some bonding time with baby!

• One-hand standing fold with storage latch
  • Front seat, bench seat & standing platform each hold child up to 50lbs., rear seat holds up to 40lbs.
  • Extra-large storage basket holds your travel essentials
  • Toddler bench seat lifts for easy basket access
  • Parent tray with cup holder for on-the-go convenience
  • Removable child's tray helps get baby in and out of stroller easily
  • Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension for superior maneuverability

Dawn P.
Wapakoneta, OH
It's a little on the bulky side, I struggle walking through aisles in the mall sometimes. But other than that, I LOVE this stroller. I have 2 babies under 2, and a husband that works a shift opposite of mine. It makes taking my kids places by myself so much easier! Or, if I go somewhere with my sister-in-law, we can both put our Graco click connect carseats in this strollers and both of our infants can ride in it at the same time!
Kayla H.
Holiday, FL
My second born was a surprise to say the least, so this stroller really comes in handy for him and my firstborn. They are only 18 months apart so it’s nice to cart them both around in. It is heavy though, and sometimes it can stick when you are trying to push it open, but neither of those things really deter me from using it or make me want to get a new one.
Jessica G.
I love this stroller and that it has so many options! But it’s really bulky and takes up my whole trunk! It’s has a nice storage underneath and it’s super easy to compact, so easy you can do it with one hand. I recommend if you have an suv but not if you have a sedan with a normal size trunk.
jasmin v.
My 2.5 yo and my 10 mo have enjoyed this stroller from the moment it arrived on my doorstep. They can sit in as many as 12 different ways and always be comfortable. The only semi-con with this stroller, besides the fact that it is a little on the heavier side and requires more storage room in the car, is that the front seat does not recline as much as I'd like for it to. I still give it 5 stars because it has gotten me from point A to point B without a lot of effort and is easy enough to control.
Samantha D.
Hagerman , ID
This stroller makes life with twins SO much easier. I love how easily their car seats just snap into it. And once they are older they can still use it without their car seats as well. It is very bulky and hard to store but that’s about it
Suzzette M.
I love this stroller. At the time i had 2 under 2 and the stroller helped me out with transportation from the car to day care. It is bulky but i love it. It is also on the pricey side but it converts too. I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
Jessi H.
Iron Mountain, MI
I love it and it works well, fits nicely in my vehicle. It is however a little bulky, I wish I had gotten the sit to stand option as I have a 5m old and a 18m old and the older is very busy all the time so less bulk the better.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
I love this stroller. I have used it almost weekly for an infant and a toddler. It has saved me at theme parks, and even shopping trips. The compartment underneath is huge! My only reasons for not giving it 5 stars is because it's extremely heavy/cumbersome and it takes up my entire trunk. I have to take off the snap on tray and one of the umbrellas in order to get it to fit in the back of my Nissan Rogue. I still love it though.
Jenny U.
This stroller is the works! You can interchange seats and Gracie car seats! 27 different positions, not extremely heavy! Turns on a dime and has plenty of cup holders and storage. Folds up and out nicely.
april m.
united States
Great for my newborn and 2 year old. Extremely easy to push, fits great in my traverse and light weight enough for me to get in and out and unfold. Also shorter than other options and the basket is easy to get to. My only complaint is I wish the cup holders were slightly larger.