BY GRACO

The most versatile stroller! With 12 riding options from infant to youth, including double stroller, your kids will love getting out and about. The Ready2Grow Click Connect Stand and Ride Stroller accepts TWO Graco SnugRide Click Connect Infant Car... see more...

Kaylee A.
Franklin
I’m a first time mom of twins trying this product . I love it !! I couldn’t figure out how to fold it down At first but after I did that I loved it ! It is a bigger stroller but with having twins the car seats latch in and we are in the go . It makes things so much easier ! I got this on sale and I would highly recommend it to first time moms of twins or moms with multiple little ones !  Graco Ready2Grow Click Connect LX Double Stroller, Glacier
Kayla H.
Holiday, FL
My second born was a surprise to say the least, so this stroller really comes in handy for him and my firstborn. They are only 18 months apart so it’s nice to cart them both around in. It is heavy though, and sometimes it can stick when you are trying to push it open, but neither of those things really deter me from using it or make me want to get a new one.
jasmin v.
My 2.5 yo and my 10 mo have enjoyed this stroller from the moment it arrived on my doorstep. They can sit in as many as 12 different ways and always be comfortable. The only semi-con with this stroller, besides the fact that it is a little on the heavier side and requires more storage room in the car, is that the front seat does not recline as much as I'd like for it to. I still give it 5 stars because it has gotten me from point A to point B without a lot of effort and is easy enough to control.
Samantha D.
Hagerman , ID
This stroller makes life with twins SO much easier. I love how easily their car seats just snap into it. And once they are older they can still use it without their car seats as well. It is very bulky and hard to store but that’s about it
Jessi H.
Iron Mountain, MI
I love it and it works well, fits nicely in my vehicle. It is however a little bulky, I wish I had gotten the sit to stand option as I have a 5m old and a 18m old and the older is very busy all the time so less bulk the better.
Amanda P.
Madawaska, ME
I was looking for a stroller to accommodate our growing family. I hit the jackpot with this one. It has nearly 12 different ways that it can be used.. so versatile!!!
Regina S.
I was very pleased with this double stroller in a whole compared to others. Love how there are many combinations for seating. Not all that fond with the inability to flip the back seat. And the “stand and sit” portion is a bit uncomfortable for my son. He leans back and I’m afraid the plastic will snap.
Jennifer C.
Anaheim
Love this stroller! We take it EVERYWHERE! It folds up nicely, fits in my SUV. Only complaints would be it is a tad bit heavy and hard to maneuver around tight corners, and the forward shade doesn’t fit well when you have an infant carrier in the back.
Katie B.
piedmont
Having kids 18.5 months apart, this stroller is heaven sent. Pros are that it keeps my crazies in my sight. Cons are that it’s heavy and cumbersome, but that doesn’t make me not love it! I am definitely satisfied
Ashley L.
Mentor
Love mt double stroller. Few things i don't like about it being the storage compartment is hard to get to and doesn't hold much weight. Also it's very big when folded up so it doesn't fit in most trunks of cars.

Walmart