BY GRACO

Graco Pack 'n Play with Reversible Napper and Changer, Pammie: The Pammie Graco Pack 'n Play with Reversible Napper and Changer has a full-sized, removable bassinet The Graco Pack 'n Play Playard easily converts to a portable playard Changing table for time-saving convenience Newborn napper station has beautifully-styled fabrics Convenient diaper changing table with wipe clean fabrics Toy bar features soft toys Airy mesh on all sides provides maximum ventilation Signature Graco push-button fold makes closing playard quick and hassle-free Secure attachment allows for a safe and easy switch Convenient carrying bag for no-fuss travel and storage Napper for use only for infants under 3 months of age and unable to roll over The Graco Portable Playard has a changing table for babies under 15 lbs Bassinet for babies under 15 lbs Graco Portable Playard for children unable to climb out, under 35" tall Overall dimensions: 40"L x 28.5"W x 33.25"H Assembled weight: 26.49 lbs Some assembly required for this Graco Pack 'n Play Playard Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

• Do you get a lot of use out of this product? We're expect...1 Answers
  • Hos easy is it to pack this product up?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We used our pack and play for a sleeper because of our different living situation but it worked great. We got this one as a gift. It had multiple pieces/uses which was great. We didn't use the mobile much however or the changer area. I'd highly recommend a pack and play by Graco to any parent.
Haleigh W.
GFAFB, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loved this for newborn. We kept it in our living room for convince. Used the changing table and napper till he out grew it. Still use the other portion when traveling or when we have visitors. Easy to clean. Super fast setup and tare down.
Angela S.
Santaquin , UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
LOVE this pac n play! We used it for my son when he was born until he could climb out. It is so convenient and easy to use. It is also very easy to pack up. Would definitely recommend this for your Littles.
glory p.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great pack and play to start out with. It has a built in napper that we used so so much and my daughter still uses the pack and play everyday at 9 months old
Carrie M.
Danville, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's a fairly decent product that will likely last the duration that your little one will need it, but with only 9 months of use with my own Graco Pack n Play, I'm noticing that the bottom floor (underneath the sleeper pad) is starting to tear a large enough hole in the fabric that my finger can fit through.
Melissa S.
Springfield
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I personally didn't get to use this but my mother in law bought one for her house when I had my first son and it helped her out while watching him. It has the upper part for a newborn so she didn't have to reach down so far with her back and it also was very well suited as he got older too.
Stacey R.
Tiffin, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product! It was so helpful when my daughter was first born and I love they the bassinet flipped to a changing pad! I used it all the time! Now my daughter is two and we still use it for when we are staying places that aren't our home!
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
I love and still use this pack n play everyday. My treadmill is in the backyard so I prop it up outside and let my baby girl play next to me:) now with all this zika stuff going on I bought a mesh net to seal the top so I can workout worry free knowing that my daughter isn't getting bit by anything at all. It's super lightweight and easy to travel with, we've taken it camping with us!! We use it out back when we're having a cookout all the time:)
Brittney C.
Eckert Colorado
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I almost never used it. It was nice for traveling but other than that it stayed packed away in its box but I always have it when needed I've had guests use it
Stefanie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Storage Napper for use only for infants under 3 months of age and unable to roll over The Graco Portable Playard has a changing table for babies under 15 lbs
Jaleesa S.
HOUSTON, TX
Hos easy is it to pack this product up?
Kaitlyn P.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you get a lot of use out of this product? We're expecting in December and aren't planning on another anytime soon, would I get a lot of use out of it for one child?