BY GENERIC

Graco Pack 'n Play with Reversible Napper and Changer, Milton: Full-sized, removable bassinet Easily converts to a portable playard Changing table for time-saving convenience Newborn napper station has beautifully-styled fabrics Convenient diaper changing table with wipe clean fabrics Toy bar features soft toys Airy mesh on all sides provides maximum ventilation Signature Graco push-button fold makes closing playard quick and hassle-free Secure attachment allows for a safe and easy switch Convenient carrying bag for no-fuss travel and storage Napper for use only for infants under 3 months of age and unable to roll over Changing table for babies under 15 lbs Bassinet for babies under 15 lbs Playard for children unable to climb out, under 35" tall Overall dimensions: 40"L x 28.5"W x 33.25"H Assembled weight: 26.49 lbs Some assembly required for the Graco Pack 'n Play with Reversible Napper and Changer (Milton) Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Lauren H.
Lauren H.
St Michaels, MD
Love this pack and play. Excellent purchase. Used the diaper changing station and bassinet portion the first six months, then used the pack and play every since. My daughter is now 1.5.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert
We bought this to keep at my Mom's house for my middle daughter and it was the perfect fit for her and what she needed it for.  It is easy to store if you want to put it away, but is also the perfect size to leave out all the time too.  I do like the little napper, which both my daughters loved, but it is hard to change it from the napper to the changing table part.  I actually broke ours trying to change it from the napper to the changing table.  Love that there are two positions for the baby to lay, one higher and one all the way down in it.  The higher level was so much easier to get to the baby when they are so little.  Would recommend this for sure.  We took ours when we traveled, went to the lake, or any time we needed an extra bed.  We used ours way up until they were like 3 years old.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Tifton, GA
WE love the Graco Pack N Play! My son slept in his for the first 6 months of his life. The changing table comes in so handy when they are newborn too!
Casey C.
Casey C.
Independence, OR
We love our Graco Pack n Play. It gives our little one a safe place to nap when visiting family or on vacation!
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
My son never liked sleeping in here and he screamed when I tried to put him in it for a few minutes. But when he was a newborn it was really convenient to have next to our bed because there was lots of space for me to keep everything I needed for night time diaper changes and feedings. Hoping it will come in handy for us when we go on vacation.
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I got one of these for my daughter who is almost two in my baby shower, i still have it and she still fits in it