BY GRACO #3 in Playards

When your little one needs a place to nap or play right away, there s no more convenient solution than our Pack n Play® Playard. Its durable frame makes it perfectly suited for travel. The signature Graco® push-button fold allows you to break it down in seconds, and the automatically folding feet and wheels make it amazingly compact when folded. At home or away, your young one will have sweet dreams and comfy surroundings. Durable frame makes this playard ideal for travel. Automatically folding feet and wheels allow for a more compact fold. Signature Graco® push-button fold makes closing your playard quick and hassle-free. Handy wheels for added convenience. see more...

• Is this a good fit to replace a crib entirely?5 Answers
  • What's the weight limit for bassinet part?2 Answers
  • How stable is that middle piece? My mom thought about getting me ...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "the changing table with a compartment on the side to hold diapers and wipes and small things like that is a life saver and probably my favorite thing about the pack n play." in 6 reviews
Tiffiny M.
phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Directions were hard to follow when setting up the changer or my pregnant brain was farting. Once I got it set up it was easy to pack and move around. We keep this downstairs so we have a place to change diapers.
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
I have 3 kids and they have actually never slept in cribs! They would much rather be close to me in my room in my bed or in this pack and play. It’s light and easy to move around. Sturdy and long lasting
Carrie W.
Salt Lake City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Going to give this one a 5!

I purchased this a couple of weeks ago for my nephew who we have custody of, and it has REALLY saved my back!

It's pretty light and very easy to put together, including the bassinet and toy pieces, and it's quite sturdy.

It's at a very good height, bassinet wise, and it's deep enough that it will still last my little preemie nephew quite some time before I have to remove the bassinet piece, so it was VERY worth the $70 I spent on it. It's SO much easier to get him in and out of, with a bad back.

I highly recommend this thing!
Christine L.
Aurora , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a life saver for me.  My daughter only recently transitioned to her crib and I didn't want to spend a ton of money on something I would only use for a few months.  We settled on the Pack N Play and I have no regrets.  We can now use this for playing outside, going to the park, when baby needs to stay put in the living room and I don't feel like I wasted any money!
kady w.
Bridgeport, CT
Lo tengo pero sin el cambiador me parece precioso y espacioso me enamora el elefantito que trae y los.detalles lastimosamente no logro hacer que mi bebe duerma alli aun pero pronto lo lograre
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This pack and play was a life save and space saver! Every time we travel we take our with us for our little ones! It's super convenient and very easy to use and set up! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who has kids.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Easy to set up and easy for traveling. I purchased this from Babies R Us when pregnant with my first child. We have used it in our home, and away from home on vacations for my kids to sleep in and keep them safe.
Karen N.
Mount Pleasant
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is amazing! It grows with baby as he/she grows! I have used it from the time I have bought my son home from the hospital and he has had no issues sleeping in it!
Andrea R.
I got this to use as a co sleeper. My so. Will be here any day so can't comment on how he likes it. However I upgraded the mattress for the bassinet and it makes me feel so good about it. It fits perfectly next to our bed. It's the perfect height. Can't wait to get some use out of it. Also it was super easy to set up and feels very sturdy.
cherie t.
This is the best bassinet I have; it is durable, it gets its job done, baby is comfortable. This is portable, so i can take to the grandparents' house. This is perfect for newborn where you don't have to go to the crib; you can just put the baby in this bassinet so you can take care of your newborn easier.

this is affordable.. i just have so many good things about it. And when your baby outgrows it, you can use it as a playpen. You don't have to worry about your baby wandering around the house.
Brianna B.
How stable is that middle piece? My mom thought about getting me this but I want to make sure it's completely safe first!
Jennifer S.
Is this a good fit to replace a crib entirely?
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
What's the safety rating on this product?
Ashley H.
Reedsville, WV
What's the weight limit for bassinet part?