Graco Pack 'n Play® Totbloc® Playard

by Graco

#23 in Play Yards

Graco®’s Pack ‘n Play® TotBloc™ Playard creates an extra-large, secure play space for baby. It comes complete with engaging toys and is ultra-portable for travel.

I’m looking for something portable that my kiddo can sleep in for awhile. Would this work for that?
Start your review of Graco Pack 'n Play® Totbloc® Playard!
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this brand of playpen for my children and now for my grandchildren. Always safe and very durable lasts all the way from the day of purchase until used as hand me down from your first born until the youngest even longer. Great price and very affordable. Easy to pack up and take anywhere you go. Doesn't take up a lot of space so great for small areas.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,033 reviews
This is an amazing brand. Not only this product but also all the products of this brand are amazing. I wasnt unhappy with this purchase as i wasnt with any other product of this brand. You guys should definetely give it a try. I know you wont regret and be happy just like me.
Trinity C.
Hammond
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Easy to use and put away doesn’t take up a lot of space and the pad is nice and comfortable or my LO
Arianne P.
Richmond, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I work for a child care organization that has these. The babies love them, they are bright and roomy. Very sturdy so there is no fear that it can be topped. I love all the Graco pack in plays, but the design of this one is great.
Melissa D.
Lonaconing, MD
Best playard on the market it gives my daughter plenty of room to play and nap. It is very spacious compared to the newer compact models. I recommend this playard to all parents who are in the market for a safe place for their child to play and nap.
Drea T.
Grand Prairie, TX
We got this as a back up play pen/ portable crib while visiting family. Its very large and a bit heavy- but is sturdy. Could easily be used for twins. We got it at Walmart for under $50. I would recommend this for people looking for an inexpensive but bigger pack & play.
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
My niece loves it she's always wanting to get inside by herself! She gets so happy just wanting to get in there.
Alexandria E.
Beloit, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I miss the pack and plays like this they were so much roomier and easier to use.bringg it back
Nancy C.
This graco pack 'n play totblock playard was associated to have when I had my toddlers. I would put in where I could keep an eye on them and I would cook and clean the house without worrying if they where out of danger.
Christina E.
Great and convenient play yard for any gender. Its easy to set up compared to other play yards I have used. My son liked it, it's soft to lay on. It did not rip or tear anywhere on it which was great because we used it when we went to visit both sides of the family.