BY GRACO

Graco Pack 'n Play Silhouette Playard, Finley: Cozy, oval, quilted bassinet Slumber dome canopy Posture-plus changing table with cushioned, quilted rim Baby basics organizer with built-in wipes case and practical diaper stack Breathable mesh sides Enhanced electronics module with vibration soothes and amuses your little one 5 classical songs and 5 soothing nature sounds Convenient look light Auto-shut off timer Handy wheels and innovative squeeze latch for a quick and easy fold Convenient carrying bag for no-fuss travel and storage Requires 3 AA batteries for timer (not included) Recommended for children unable to climb out, under 35" tall Changing table is designed for babies under 25 lbs Bassinet is designed for babies under 15 lbs Overall dimensions: 40"L x 28.5"W x 33.25"H Assembled weight: 30.32 lbs Some assembly required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• How easy is this to pack up and move with all of the extra parts?...1 Answers
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
I love this product! Of all of the baby gear I’ve been given it’s definitely been one of the most useful.

My son would rather sleep in this than his bassinet, and I love the changing table feature. I’ve got a pretty small home and it’s nice to have everything in a compact product vs having a separate crib and changing table. I also like that it will grow with my boy, that we will be able to use it for a few years.
Jennifer H.
Appleton, WI
I loved this play yard. The bassinet was very nice and cozy. The music and soothing sounds were pretty great go have. It also had a flashlight and a storage area to keep things organized.
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Honestly a must have, we have a two story home and when my son was first born having the peace of mind that he could nap downstairs with me where I could see him was great, also having a 2nd changing table was awesome. Now that he his older I can sit him in it while I go to the bathroom or do something quickly and know he's safe and not running around the house.
Brittany D.
Randleman, NC
I got this as a baby shower gift and we just now stopped using it after 1year. well the changing table part. we still use everything else when we travel. I love has nice it's made and I even love the brand even more
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Recently pick this up. I wish it had more cushion on the bottom, had to add more support
Kayley W.
Crystal, MI
Love the bassinet and changing table feature. Has a lot all in one product. Now that my son is getting older he can sit and play in it. Great for travel.
monika w.
Lafayette, LA
I originally had no intention of getting this play yard. I wanted another one this was not even sold in the stores close to us it was an unopened return when I googled it I liked it and we decided to buy this one. BEST DECISION EVER. The father of my child is 6'2" and the changing table if you cannot see in the picture is raised a good six inches higher than any other play yard I have seen. This for late night diaper changes was amazing. We used this as a crib for our daughter for the first 6 months of her life since we lived in a 1 bedroom apartment. It is amazing and I have nothing bad to say about this.
Emily  S.
Fort Thomas, KY
How easy is this to pack up and move with all of the extra parts? We travel a lot and need something easy and quick