New ParentBedding & BlanketsPlayard BeddingGraco
Pack 'n Play Quick Connect Portable Seat DLX Playard featuring Rapid Remove

by Graco

Graco Pack 'n Play Quick Connect Portable Seat DLX Playard features Rapid Remove zip-off fabrics for easy cleaning. The seat and diaper changer remove easily for portability. Includes a storage organizer, removable full-size bassinet, and a convenient carr

super comodo lo utilice hasta que mi hijo tuvo 2 años
Start your review of Graco Pack 'n Play® Quick Connect™ Portable Seat DLX Playard featuring Rapid Remove!
Lawanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I absolutely love this playard! It is a must have if you're expecting or have a newborn. It was easy to setup and provided a safe place for my daughter.It exceeded my expectations.It really does grow with your child.It allows my kiddos a nice safe surround that they can sleep or play in while I cook or clean.I definitely recommend.
Elizabeth R.
Ca
The reason why I picked this play pen was for all of the extras that’s it had ! It came with a Bouncer changing table and on the side I had three pockets where you can store things like diapers lotions wipes etc. I also like the colors they were really neutral which could go with either a boy or a girl. I also like that it was easy to open and close and the bottom turned into the carrying case. So it was really easy to travel with. The only thing is that it was a little hard for the babies so I always tried to add extra cushions like thick blankets.
Robyn C.
Hayes, VA
This packnplay is great it is so nice to have the changing table area and the portable seat to move around when baby is still small.
ashley M.
Milford, OH
Was an amazing help with my second born. Had everything I needed right in one spot. I recommend these to all my friends who are pregnant and I even got one for my niece when her baby was born. So useful.
Benisa W.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is my first time trying out a pack and play with a changing table and I love it. The little bassinet in my opinion it’s not sturdy enough once the baby starts getting bigger so my son kept tilting to one side but other than that I think it’s great if you’re using it as a secondary sleeping area for the baby or to travel with.
Dana E.
Biloxi, MS
My sister-in-law has this model and it’s so easy to use and transport around. I highly recommend this to any new or expecting moms out there!
Amber S.
Sidney
this is item really is amazing! and i love that he grows with it. i love that it is also portable as my a baby has family that lives in other states and it’s great to bring along with us when traveling.
Allora W.
Greenbrier, AR
Mine has a bassinet that came with it and it was great. I’m not a fan of the changing table as there’s no support on the sides so it leans when you put baby in. Thankfully I had an old pack n play and it had a better, bigger changing table with supports on the side so it doesn’t lean. And it’s more curved so baby doesn’t have a chance to roll out, unless they’re at the crawling stage. Very good pack n play.
Bronte R.
Bowling Green, KY
My baby slept in this for a first two months. I love all that’s included. The changing table and side organizer were my favorite features. I still use the organizer on our traditional crib. I do wish it was the size of a typical Pack n Play. The dimensions make it tricky to find crib sheets. And I feel like my child will outgrow it quicker.
Anastasiya K.
Newmarket
Great pack n play. We have this at grandmas house currently set up to be used as a crib so baby can have a safe space to take a nap when we are there. I love the change station feature, it’s super handy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...