New ParentBedding & BlanketsPlayard BeddingGraco
Pack 'n Play Quick Connect Playard with Portable Seat DLX

Graco Pack 'n Play® Quick Connect™ Playard with Portable Seat DLX

Thanks to the Graco Quick Connect™ Technology, the deluxe portable seat now removes from the playard with one step, keeping baby by your side as you move around the home.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Graco Pack 'n Play® Quick Connect™ Playard with Portable Seat DLX!
Lindsay O.
Marion, IL
Graco Pack 'n Play® Quick Connect™ Playard with Portable Seat DLX uploaded by Lindsay O.
Purchased at: Target
This pack ‘n play is super high quality. It was a bit of a challenge to assemble and it’s bulky but it includes a bassinet and changing station. This will grow with your child. Highly recommend!
Michelle T.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
I buy this one for my grand baby and is the best investment I ever did we use it since she was a newborn she almost a year old and still do the job is really safe for the baby also we can move it around not heavy at all I recommend this product to new mom ❤
Heather M.
Englewood, FL
I have 4 kids and have used Graco Pack N Plays with each and every one of them. They are amazing quality for the price and have all th cool features new moms need. I would never use anything else!! I highly recommend this to others!
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
I love graco pack n play very sturdy I feel comfortable using it! The changing table nicely padded for the baby and plenty room the mini bassinet perfect for day time naps!!!
Lovely S.
Used for everything!! Naps sleeping changing and storage!! It is a great product and saved so much time and space! I’d definitely recommend this product!! It’s great for small spaces and moving around. Perfect to take with you when traveling or visiting someplace. (Family home parking hotel...) i would definitely recommend.
Miranda H.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Graco so maybe I’m a little biased but I haven’t had a single problem with their products yet. The quality matches the price, it’s very sturdy, the wheels are great, the material is nice and the attachments have a nice click connect which makes a noise to reassure you. We decided not to go with a traditional crib and just use this for a couple of reasons 1. It’s multifunctional 2. It came with a bouncer which is amazing and my daughter loves 3. The changing station is amazing/is a must have!! 4. It was cheaper than a traditional crib 5. You don’t have to worry about baby rolling over into hard wood/putting up bumpers that could lead to suffocation. I recommend this to anyone who is up in the air about whether a traditional crib is worth it. Plus we can take it with us instead of having to worry about what we’ll use if we’re/she’s not at home.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Beautiful, comfy, easy set up and storage. I love that this placard is so versatile and can change to suit a growing baby’s needs
Brooke D.
Apex, NC
This is a great play yard for infants and allows them to grow with it for a while! Definitely recommend.
Jacqueline M.
I love this playpen. I have used it for both my boys. It definitely met my expectations. Its very versatile. I love multi use items.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
This was prefect for changing my son ,sleeping in,playing in while I cleaned after he got older it definitely is great to have from the beginning and as your baby grows it will still fit your needs.

Looking for your answer?