BY GRACO #67 in Playards

Keep your bouncing baby happy and close with this convenient Pack 'n Play. Its portable infant seat doubles as a bouncer, while a large changing station and built-in storage space make it easy to have everything you need right at your fingertips. gentle 2-speed vibration seat 28½x40x33¼" partially assembled, instructions included polyester aluminum frame wipe clean with soap and water imported meets CPSIA/CPSC and CARB requirements see more...

Kristen S.
I am so happy with this system. Having the bouncer was something we thought we might not actually need, boy were we wrong! This was a great addition and glad we didn't have to go out any buy it separately. Having the changing station and the organizer has worked great for us while we travel. Highly recommend this product. Graco has been a great brand for us thus far.
Christina D.
I like the features of this pack n' play though I wish baby accessory companies would just allow us to pick individual things to put into combos like having the base playard with bassinet then pick if you want a bouncer or napper or rocker whatnot and what sort of changing station you want (or not) with what type of storage caddy. I find while shopping for baby things that it is quite frustrating to find features you like but you must settle for things you do not necessarily need or want. Customization would be lovely.

ANYWAYS, this playard was fairly easy to put together. I've read reviews on other sites saying that it took them "five hours" and it was too complicated. It took max 30 mins for me to put together with a cursory read through of the instructions. Everything is pretty self-explanatory and the only mildly frustrating part was the infant seat due to the material needing to be pulled over the metal framework to velcro and snap into place, which was not exactly stretchy or giving at all and I was afraid it would rip before attaching. The way the mat attaches to the bottom of the playard gives me a bit cause for concern as well since it feels like with little repeat usage it will rip the bottom material trying to shove the velcro and snap straps through the holes over and over again if you are using this as a portable play area.

Everything seems pretty easy to wash or wipe down but I'm sure like with everything baby, it is going to get stains along the way eventually. I also particularly like that this changing station has supports on the ends unlike some of the other pack n' plays where the stations just jut out from the anchors on two corners and eventually sag some causing the baby to roll a bit while changing. Supposedly it holds up to a 30 lb kiddo as well.

Overall, I feel this was a decent purchase but I will warn that if your mom tum is super big by this point, you will need help putting it together. The first part is snapping the side bars up then pushing the middle part all the way down to the floor to lock the frame in place which will be an issue if you have problems bending down over things. Secondly, if you are already juggling a wailing, pooping ball of protoplasm, know that you will need two hands to put this together especially for the first time (with the infant seat and changing station).
Alexis G.
W Valley City, UT
I love this pack n play! It's been super reliable when at home and on vacation. It's easy to pack up and put back together, and I know my son is safe when he's in it. Super easy to clean and store toys if you don't have a toy box. I'd totally recommend to anyone especially first time moms.
Jennifer S.
This pack and play has so many great features! I love the vibration and music for the bouncer that will help to soothe the baby. The fact that it also includes a changing station with a diaper organizer, as well as the bassinet and being a portable play yard made this a big selling point for me!

My reason for giving it only four stars, is that it has wheels and is obviously intended to be moved around the house, but it does not fit through a standard door frames. That doesn't sound too bad to have to break it down based on the advertisements of pulling it up with one hand, but you have to take off the mattress, which takes forever to strap in, in order to be able to do the 'simple' collapse process.