New ParentBedding & BlanketsPlayard BeddingGraco
Pack 'n Play Playard with Reversible Seat & Changer LX

Graco Pack 'n Play® Playard with Reversible Seat & Changer LX

As a parent, you'll make an art out of multi-tasking. This playard was designed with that in mind: a seat to cuddle your infant that doubles as a changer for diaper-changing convenience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Graco Pack 'n Play® Playard with Reversible Seat & Changer LX!
Alison C.
Byron, IL
I loved how easy this pack and play was to put together and use the features. The simple black and white design was made this very gender neutral and went with the black and white theme I was looking for when our son was born.
Dawn C.
Millbury, MA
Great for travel or to have at home. We used the top part as a changing table for the first floor of the house and she napped in it when she was little. Only problem was the cat kept jumping in it.
Nikki B.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Used this for my son and loved it! It’s soooo easy to put together and to transform from newborn to infant to toddler. He can still use it at 2 yrs old! We love it for overnight trips and it’s super easy to pull out for visitors to borrow for their kids
Ayat A.
I love this pack n play, I bought this for my daughter she’s 10 months and she sleeps amazingly in it.it’s very comfy.On the top there’s one place where you change the baby’s on and the other where you put the baby to sleep. When you see the baby growing up you take out the changer place and unfold the mattress and move it to the middle and then when the baby grows more and starts to crawl you move the mattress to the bottom. Love this I use it when she sleeps and it’s very helpful for them to play if you are doing something and scared if they get hurt somewhere around the house.
Amber R.
Honestly not a single other pack n play out there I’d recommend. This is perfect for newborns through infancy and into early toddlerhood on the go.
Randi P.
Ok. This was something we weren’t sure we’d ever use. We hesitated big time to register for it and even when we did we thought “I don’t think we are going to use this”. Boy. Were. We. Wrong! Trips to grandmas, to the front yard when we had one who was older and our little guy who couldn’t hang quite as late, trips to the beach, to you name it, this thing is your traveling best friend! Live in an area where there is often bad weather? Boom- pack n play in the basement to the rescue! Need a place to keep your crawling little peanut while making dinner? Pack n play. Post c section and can’t bend over to change the baby? Oh! Hello elevated level of the pack n play! Seriously! So easy and so useful. And this one is fantastic! Register for it!!! You’ll be thankful one day!
Julie M.
Lexington, KY
Pack n play is a must have for a baby. Used it first for an infant to lay on and change in the living room. Honestly don’t know what we sold do without it: super easy to travel with and used it for years for traveling
Mary B.
Norman
This was very convenient for my family. We took it on trips, and our son slept peacefully in this. He used this up until 18 months then he could climb out of it. We didn't use it for playing in. I ended up buying a bigger play area on Amazon for that.
Trinity C.
Hammond
Love that it had the changing table for my LO with the first few months easy to take the changing table off once LO was older
Frankie W.
Lindenhurst, NY
Both of my kids used pack n play and I recommend to any mother! It helped so much when all I needed was my other hand to finish house work lol

Looking for your answer?