Graco Pack 'n Play Playard with Reversible Napper & Changer - uploaded by Cassidy S.Graco Pack 'n Play Playard with Reversible Napper & Changer - uploaded by Mai A.

BY GRACO #7 in Playards

Keep your baby cozy with with the graco pack 'n play playard with reversible napperâ and changer. This is a top item in our baby registry. The soft newborn napper reverses to a changing surface with wipe-clean fabric. And when you and your baby feel like going out on a visit, this play yard folds with the push of a button into a storage pouch, making transport easy. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

• How do you manage to clean the floor panel thing? 1 Answers
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We've used this for the first few weeks for our son to sleep in and It was great for that. It's really helpful when you are traveling. It took me a while to figure out how to disconnect the napper and changer but other than that it's been amazing and super helpful for us. It'll get a lot of use by us and is one of the most useful things we got for our son.
Stacie P.
Flemington, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Another must have baby item. The little changing table is so key. With both of my daughters we changed more diapers on this then in their nursery on the real changing table. Have it up in a convenient spot in your home far from the nursery and you will thank yourself. Helpful hint. Get a color/pattern that matches your home decor.
Prasanna A.
Riverview
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This my baby’s 1 st bassinet... pretty good pack n play... its affordable price .. easy to assemble and storing is also easy as it closes compact... I bought this in buybuy baby....yes am satisfied and like before did suggested frns and they purchased too...
Cecilia T.
Pharr, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought this exact pack n play for my daughter just in the color purple and this thing really was useful her first year. To be honest I never got to use the reversible napper/changer so I can't really say anything about that. And even if I did use it, it wouldn't have been for long since babies outgrow everything so fast. If you plan of buying a play pen I say to just stick with the normal play pens. Not the ones that come with all these extra nappers and changers. Babies grow so fast they won't use them long. But they can still always use and sleep in the actual play pen. My baby is 19 months and still sleeps and fits good in hers.
Alyssa M.
Arlington, TX
I love the ease of this product. It is made very simple to just take on the go and my little one loves to just lay in the top and try to grab the little star and elephants. He sleeps in it while I wash dishes. I love having him closer to me and being able to roll it wherever I am.
Krissi E.
Indianapolis, IN
The collapsing button sticks on ours too often, but really like the new changing table interlocking design (I think most do something similar now). We use the bassinet top too, and lays nice and flat for my little one. Compact for easy travel.
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
this is really a great idea. having the attachments on the top is awesome and convenient for new moms with tiny babies. My issue was that we ended up never using the bassinet top for out baby to sleep, and all the extra pieces made traveling with this nearly impossible. I'm not sure i'd buy it for the sake of it being portable, because it really isn't.
Vanessa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is an essential baby registry must have! It's great for changing when baby is little and napping and grows with your child to turn into a play pen as they get older. We love the Graco Pack n Play so much that we have 2!
Catherine S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loveddd it. We used it so much in the first few months. The reversible napper and changer is so convenient and I would store diapers and clothes in the crib part. I have so complaints about this. It's a great versatile product that you will use for a long time.
Jessica D.
Remington, VA
Overall, I like this product. It'll really get put to the test this weekend when we go on our first trip & baby will sleep in it overnight. We get a good amount of use out of the pack n play, especially since it has the napper and changer built in. The first time assembling was awful! It took way longer than it needed to (maybe I'm just bad at reading and comprehending instructions?). But, the assembly & disassembly after to transport it is fairly simple. The only real con I have is the low maximum weight restriction on the napper (15 lbs) as opposed to some of the othee Graco pack n plays with a higher restriction (like 25+ lbs).
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How do you manage to clean the floor panel thing?