BY GRACO #74 in Playards

Find play pens and travel beds at Target.com! Make traveling with your baby a breeze with this graco pack 'n play set. Features a playpen, removable changing table, removable bassinet, and more. A detachable toy bar keeps your baby entertained during changes or while resting. The portable set folds at the push of a button, so you can easily carry it or pack it into the included travel bag. maximum weight capacity: 15lbs (applies to napper and changer station) recommended age/height: under 35 tall and unable to climb out. see more...

Michelle J.
Englewood
My baby did not like the crib from the get go, so this was a life saver! The changer was great because it eliminated the need for extra furniture, and the napper was great for little cat naps during the day. Now that my son is older, he sleeps and plays in his playpen, and couldnt be happier!
Danielle E.
Arkansas City, KS
This comes in handy through our time. Especially when they are sick so you can have them in your room, but I will tell you it's a little tricky to get it up and down untill you'd done it a lot. Lol
alexandra v.
I bought this when I had my baby and it is so wonderful! I love that it's a changer its really convenient. Putting the napper/changer together was a bit difficult but its pretty easy to use once its done. My baby slept like, well a baby in the napper, its a soft material for that and a water proof side for the changer.