BY GRACO

Graco Pack 'n Play Quilted Sheet - Stone Gray This 27"x 39" sheet fits most portable playards. It's quilted for extra comfort - a must-have for comfy naps. Features Cotton poly sheet Removable for washing to maintain a cleaner playard Imported Convenient Machine-washable see more...

Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
This is the perfect pack n play sheet for any pack n play. We have a Baby Trend and it still fits perfectly. Not only protects the pack n play itself but very comfy and adds the perfect amount of extra padding. Currently using our pack n play as a crib so this is a must have. Very soft and washes up well. The variety of colors or comes in is great. Only down fall is the price and availability. I could only find it at Babies R Us.
Jackie D.
Baldwinville, MA
This is a little thicker than the average pack and play sheet. I like that it removes easily for washing. Purchased on Targets website. Worth the price, definitely affordable. The darker color matched our graco elephant pack & play perfectly!!
Anahi M.
If you're a mother you know the struggle.. You change the sheet and 2 hours later it's already stained you don't know how you don't know why but you have to change it. This sheet is nice and thick which helps with liquids sinking into your actual playard. They range at about 15$ but are better than buying 20 of those standard playard sheet that are extremely thin and provide no comfort.
Ashley K.
I just purchased this playard sheet last week from Target and I am very satisfied with my purchase. The quality of the material is much better than I expected. It has just the right amount of thickness and it's very soft. I plan on buying a few more of these sheets