Graco Pack 'n Play On the Go Playard, Katherine uploaded by Kassandra V.Graco Pack 'n Play On the Go Playard, Katherine uploaded by Margosha H.

BY GRACO

Graco Pack 'n Play On the Go Playard, Katherine: The Katherine Graco Pack n Play Playard has a removable, full-size bassinet Toy bar features soft toys to amuse your little one Breathable mesh sides Signature Graco push-button fold makes closing playard quick and hassle-free Specially-designed bassinet folds with playard Folding feet and wheels make it easy to store and to carry Convenient carrying bag for no-fuss travel and storage Recommended for children unable to climb out, under 35" tall Bassinet is designed for babies under 15 lbs Overall dimensions: 39.5"L x 28.25"W x 29"H Graco Pack n Play Bassinet Assembled weight: 21.43 lbs Some assembly required for this Graco Baby Playard Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Selena A.
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter didn't use the bassinet part long, but when she did it worked perfectly. It lined up to our bed perfectly. She mainly would play in there. We still use the playpen part (she's 2yrs) we used to use it for naps, but now it's more of a time out spot now since she naps in her bed & because she can't escape lol. Definitely recommend PLUS it's affordable unlike some !
Jolene C.
Kansas City, KS
Perfect to keep by the bed for the first few months at night so your baby is safely in their own space yet close for nightly diaper changes and feedings. I had one for both of my children and they were such a blessing after having a c-sections
Sahila M.
My daughter is way past baby stage but this was easy to put together and we kept it at grandma's house.
Margosha H.
First off I want to say I JUST LOVE THIS PACK N PLAY ! I use it as a bassinet for my 4 month old. He has slept in it since he was a new born. You can easily fold it up for on the go activites like at the park at holiday visits. Anyone who has a little one I highly recommend it. It also has wheels and can be moved anywhere in the home easily.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love my play yard it's easy to set and easy to pack up. Not that heavy that you can take it on the go. My son doesn't like to be in it well cause he loves to run and be free but when he was a baby he loved it now he just knows it's to keep him in lol I got mine as a gift but the person who got it for me bought it at baby's r us definitely recommend this product
Jessica B.
I've been using this pack n play for about 2 months now and love it!

We have the black and white pattern, which is adorable.

She's not quite old enough to enjoy the little flower toys but I'm sure she will love it.

The wheels are a nice touch too.
Anna W.
Chillicothe, IL
I loved using this when my daughter was a baby. When she was a newborn it had an option to keep your baby high up to sleep. As my daughter got older she loved to play in it. Graco makes some of the best baby gear and I love this product!
Lauren W.
Wise, VA
Used one of these for both my kids. It was a lifesaver and a space saver! Definitely recommend it to new parents. We got ours from toys r us and it was amazing! I loved how it moved from stag to stag.
Whitney J.
A standard pack and play. Can be difficult to clean and fold, so I ended up choosing a different brand for my LO, but the graco's do come in a wide variety of colors and themes so there something for everyone. Each of them are pretty moderately priced as well.
Kassandra V.
I've used this more than my bassinet. my Little girl has already grown out of the bassinet /changer but now use it for her to nap in during the day and to play. i added a different mobile, only because the mobile it came with doesn't move or play music. i love this thing though. i would highly recommend this. i know that I'll b using this for a lot longer. definitely worth the expense
Christina W.
Mobile, AL
How easy is this to use? Setup and take down...
Gabriela A.
lawrenceville, GA
Hi where i find this??? omg i want