BY GENERIC

Graco Pack 'n Play On the Go Playard, Twister: Removable, full-size bassinet Toy bar features soft toys to amuse your little one Breathable mesh sides Signature Graco push-button fold makes closing playard quick and hassle-free Specially-designed bassinet folds with playard Folding feet and wheels make it easy to store and to carry Convenient carrying bag for no-fuss travel and storage Recommended for children unable to climb out, under 35" tall Bassinet is designed for babies under 15 lbs Overall dimensions: 39.5"L x 28.25"W x 29"H Assembled weight: 21.43 lbs Some assembly required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• What age was your child when they stopped using this?1 Answers
  • "Super easy to set up and take down to pack with you anywhere." in 1 review
  • "Both my little ones have enjoyed sleeping in the pack and play." in 1 review
  • "It has weeks so it's easy to move around the house." in 1 review
Jordan T.
Dayton, OH
This is a great pack n play to fit a budget. I got it for 89$ I believe. We used it the first month we were gone with our little one, then he moved to his crib. The mat on the bottom though is think so we bought a mattress that fits in it to have him more comfortable. Then we gave it to my mom to have at her house when she would baby'sit so he had a safe place to nap. It's great price and is easy set up.
kristine m.
I remember buying this used but in like new condition when my son was born! Oh the memories! 💕 My son used to sleep in this everyday . Now we co sleep so we hardly use this . But it's great! It has bottom part which is the playpen & above that is the changing pad/table! That made everything really convinient for me as a parent. There is also an attachable bassinet which my son loved & slept in. We did have to supervise his sleeping while in that just to make sure he wasn't moving around trying to roll over. He was a newborn so he actually stayed still while he slept long. My son will be using this again soon just not the changing pad or the bassinet but the playpen . (:
Cameron R.
We have this exact pack 'n play. I love it and so does my son. It I super easy to set up and we keep it in the living room for his naps. It has weeks so it's easy to move around the house. The bassinet is wonderful and the toy bar is a life saver. I attach rings to his toys and hang them on the toy bar to keep him occupied. I love the gender neutral design. It seems pretty comfortable for him. We purchased it for $50 from walmart.com with free shipping. The only complaint I have is the pad doesn't have great directions on cleaning and I got mixed answers on google. As to whether I would damage it if I got it too wet. Make sure to use a waterproof tight sheet. It's definitely one of my favorite baby gear items. We could of even done without a crib for the first 7-8 months.
Kayla C.
Merced, CA
I had one of these when my son was born and it was the best. i actually used it as his bed all the time and his play pen and his changing station. eventually he grew out of it.
Nina H.
My son sleeps in this each night in our room (3 months old) and has slept in this since he was about a month old. We haven't used it as a playpen and won't until he is older, but the bassinet part is wonderful and I couldn't imagine life without it! I do wish it came with some kind of sheet to fit the bassinet part though.
Erin P.
Livonia, MI
Great product I wish it would have come with its own mattress sheet because the plastic is loud when baby is trying to nap when we use it. Also don't like how complicated it was to initially put together
brittney w.
Graco is a great company and always makes gets products! with small children the playpen is used more than anything else! :) Really great gift to give someone or to buy to have at home with small kids!
Jessica G.
Tobyhanna, PA
Super easy set up! My son sleeps and plays in the pack and plau with no hassle, and its great when we go on trips. It packs up tight and we just bring it along with us!
Karen D.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This pack and play is great to have at the grandparents house. It is great quality and excellent price. Both my little ones have enjoyed sleeping in the pack and play.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Super easy to set up and take down to pack with you anywhere. Love these when you have a sitter while you work and they have a place to put the baby down for a nap.
Kayla C.
Merced, CA
What age was your child when they stopped using this?