Graco Pack 'N Play Newborn2Toddler Playard

by Graco

#16 in Play Yards

The Graco Pack 'n Play Newborn2Toddler Playard offers an all-in-one sleep and play solution that grows with your child. With 7 different ways of use, this playard has all you need to keep your child safe and comfortable--from a raised bassinet for newborns to a toddler cot for big kids. It also includes a wipe-clean diaper changer, storage for baby's essentials, wheels for easy portability, and Graco's signature push-button fold. The Graco Pack 'n Play Newborn2Toddler Playard is designed to transition with your child, offering 7 different growing sleep and play stages to be the ulimate all-in-one playard. age.mfg_minimum: 1 months and age.mfg_maximum: 54 months

All-In-One Solution - Pack 'n play offers 7 ways of use, including a raised bassinet and a toddler cot.; Grows with Baby - With 7 different ways to use from newborn to toddler, this playard is specifically designed to grow with your child.; Raised Bassinet - The raised bassinet positions baby at your eye level for check-ins through the night, without having to get out of bed.; Toddler Cot - Low side walls provide a 'big kid' bed or play space that toddlers can safely and easily access on their own.; Travel Bassinet - Remove the bassinet from the playard to create a cozy space for baby to rest, at home or away.; Crib-Level Bassinet - Lower the raised bassinet to crib level for a cozy, elevated spot for baby to sleep that makes it easy to get baby in and out.; Portable Napper - Portable napper with canopy and 2-speed vibration easily removes from the playard to keep baby by your side as you move around the home.; Diaper changer features wipe-clean fabrics to make changes with baby quick and easy.; As your baby grows, the spacious toddler playard provides the appropriate space for your little one to play or sleep.; Removable storage organizer with 3 pockets to keep wipes, diapers, and other essentials always within an arm's reach.

Minimum weight recommendation: 4.50 Pounds

Maximum weight recommendation: 50 Pounds

Number of items: 1

Item model number: 2080980

Item Weight: 38.7 pounds

Batteries required: Yes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Graco Pack 'N Play Newborn2Toddler Playard!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Graco Pack 'N Play Newborn2Toddler Playard uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this brand with my 3 daughter and I don't regret it. The best thing about this product is that you can take it everywhere. I loved. ------ Con mis 3 hija utilise esta marca y no me arrepiento . lo mejor de este producto es que lo puedes llevar a todos lado . me encanto
Aubrey B.
Kingston, TN
Definitely a must!! It grows with your child from newborn to toddler!! This came in handy for trips, forsure. But, mostly I used it at home as a cradle and then a play pen.
Chelsea S.
Findlay, OH
I like this for its purpose but it’s very uncomfortable for my child to sleep in. It’s easy to transport but the floor of it is very hard. He woke up early every morning because it was just too hard for him. It’s okay to use temporarily.
Huzan A.
Nashville
I love this pack and okay. From having a two story house this came in handy. I left it downstairs and my child slept in it with no problem. I had no problems with this product.
Merribalynn A.
I love this it came in handy by bay loves it and still uses it as of now he will be soon in the play pen I know he will love it
Taylor D.
Tucson, AZ
These are a lifesaver when you need to do stuff around the house and you have a baby that wants to climb on things and knock things over!
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
I was not a great fan of this play yard because the crib / cradle section Did not seem very secure to me and would seem to tilt at an angle in words into the play yard so I attended not to put my baby in that at all.
Diana E.
Pasadena, MD
We received this as a gift from our baby shower 2 years ago. I love how versatile it is. I used the changing table and sleeper a lot when my daughter was little. Once she out grew the bassinet, we moved her to the pack n play in our room until she was 6 months old. We haven’t had a chance to test out the toddler bed yet but I’m sure we will be using it sometime in the future.
Maggie G.
South Bend, IN
Not the prettiest pack and play but definitely functional and has everything you need. The only issue I had was that it was tough to get the bars to click into place when setting it up.
Melanie B.
Orchard Park, NY
works well.  stores easily and is very lightweight.  get for kids and easy to use for parents (or for toy jail).

Looking for your answer?