Graco Pack ‘n Play® Anywhere Dreamer™ Playard

by Graco

Graco's Pack 'n Play® Playard Anywhere Dreamer™ features a lift out bassinet that can be used in or out of the play yard and easily converts to a tummy time play mat.

What are your thoughts in this? Got it as a gift for my baby & debating on using it or not
Start your review of Graco Pack ‘n Play® Anywhere Dreamer™ Playard!
Krissia  A.
Winchester, VA
Graco Pack ‘n Play® Anywhere Dreamer™ Playard uploaded by Krissia  A.
Graco Pack ‘n Play® Anywhere Dreamer™ Playard uploaded by Krissia  A.
I like this pack' n play because you can use it when your baby is just recently born and when they keep growing thay can keep using it. I think that if they add a little bit of more comfort it would be a super pack' n play but overall it satisfied my me and my baby girl too. I totally recommend this because it has a space for storing your diapers, wipes or the most important things you need when you baby arrives. Graco Pack ‘n Play® Anywhere Dreamer™ Playard
Ketzi T.
Austin, TX
I definitely love it, it is practical and durable, I like that I can take it in the trunk of my car and install it anywhere, it is very useful.
Charna H.
Not exactly the model my daughter used 5 years ago but very close. Hers was like green and grey, we bought everything neutral incase we had more kids which we turned out not doing thanks to a c section. I liked that this had a removable changing station, that was pretty dope.
Melissa R.
Highland, NY
Gravo has been a trusted brand for my babies and grand babies for years. This pack and play is awesome. I have one now for when my grand baby stays over. It has the bassinet and changing table on to for infants and can be taken off and used for older babies. It’s lightweight easy to assemble and take down. Just fold and go. Great for travel too Graco Pack 'n Play Snuggle Suite LX Playard Influenster
Patrice  L.
Cincinnati, OH
This pack and play is such a life saver. I love how I can change my son's diapers and also allow him to sit up top to play with his hanging stars. It also serves as an amazing storage space when my son is not on the bottom in the play area. I highly recommend.
kendra L.
Jane lew
Purchased at: Target
I bought this product for my daughter, once put together it looks lovely, everything came that was in the package, although it took a while to put together it was worth it!.
April S.
This pack b play is really like any other. It’s a pain to put together but functional. Does the job you need it to do. Has many different sheets available to interchange. My son outgrew the changing part of the bassinet very quickly so I didn’t get to use that for long. It doesn’t fit through my door ways so I have to dismantle it everything I want to change rooms.
Ashley  C.
This served as a bed for my daughter for a few months while she was still sleeping in my room. She loved it and the best part was that she wasn’t able to climb out of it.
Rebecca H.
Racine, WI
This pack n play made it through all three of our kiddos! Super durable and reliable!
Jocelyn T.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love how this has the changing device and bassinet included. However, it was very difficult for us to put together. But it is very travel friendly once you’re only using the pack n play.