New ParentBedding & BlanketsPlayard BeddingGraco
Pack 'n Play Accessories, Dark Sage (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

Graco Pack 'n Play Accessories, Dark Sage (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

by Graco

We offer a variety of printed, solid, and quilted sheets for playards, bassinet sheets, and changer pad covers. Our playard accessories help you provide a fresh, clean, and comfortable environment for your little one.

Target gender: Unisex

Item model number: 1759586

27" x 39" sheets fit most portable playards; Comfortable sheets help keep your napping child cozy; Fresh sheets help you provide a clean playard for baby

Number of items: 1

Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes

Material Type: Lead Free

Batteries required: No

Item Weight: 1.1 pounds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Graco Pack 'n Play Accessories, Dark Sage (Discontinued by Manufacturer)!
Rebecca C.
Greensburg, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
The sheets did the job, The fabric was very thin. They could have been made with better quality fabric. The colors and prints were nice, they had a few selections. The price was low, very affordable.
Lori J.
West Babylon, NY
I’m so upset that these are discontinuing but if u ever got the chance to try u will know why they are so amazing .
Margaret C.
Omaha, NE
My favorite sheets of all time. I have 20! They’re so soft and make it easier to get my kids to lay down in the p n p for a nap.
Samantha F.
Hopkinsville, KY
These do the job and they are nice and gender neutral. There is nothing spectacular about them but they are a must have in case of a quick change. They are affordable and I would recommend to others!!
Anna A.
Dubuque
The sheets are soft and work well with the Pack ‘n Play. I was worried that it wouldn’t fit onto the mattress but it was actually a great fit. My son loves his Pack ‘n Play so having a sheet to protect the mattress was a must because he’s a puker. They hold up nice in the washing machine. Overall great purchase!
Alyssa S.
St Augustine, FL
It's a sheet set for a pack and play, not exciting at all but definitely satisfactory in quality and ease to change when it gets dirty. I personally prefer colors that are not white as they show less stains or dirt and look clean straight from the wash without any treatments.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
These sheets fit so good on my pack and play. It was great to have them do I could wash them and not mess up the little mattress.
Effie S.
Perfect fit for the Greco Pack ‘n Play. I had purchased a few extras so that I wouldn’t have to worry about washing everyday. Washed well. Dried well. Held up well and didn’t look worn or old.
Megan B.
Didn’t really fit the pack n play and would come undone. Was always folding upwards and was hard to put on
Becky B.
Richfld Spgs, NY
Sheets are easy to put on. Thin and easy to clean. Wish they were a little thicker and softer.

Looking for your answer?