BY GRACO

Seat your growing child comfortably and happily in our backless Turbobooster®. You ll appreciate how it helps protect your child by raising her up to the proper height for the seat belt. She ll appreciate the playful fabric designs and hideaway cup holders that make road tripping that much more enjoyable. And to help keep the ride comfy in the back seat while you play chauffeur in the front, there s the cushioned seat and padded, height-adjustable armrests. see more...

• Did yours come with an organizer?17 Answers
  • This looks like a great booster seat. Does anyone know what other...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it a bit to easy to stain :(14 Answers
Graco No Back Turbo Booster
  • "Love these booster seats perfect with cup holders and are not too expensive and are easy in and out of the car in you need to move them " in 31 reviews
  • "The Graco no-back booster is just fine, but with all the recommendations changing for car seats and boosters, you are better off with a model that converts from a highback booster to a no back booster. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love this one my son loves it he can see out the can window and he has cup holders on both sides so he can hold his own stuff and dont have to pass it to me when i am driving and you can wash the cloth when it gets dirty" in 7 reviews
  • "It's a great price, it's light weight, has 2 cup holders, which my other child uses too since she is not in a car seat." in 5 reviews
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have this for our oldest daughter in a different design/color but it works perfectly. She's on the small side for a 7 year old and this gives her the opportunity to be safe but also not feel like she's not like other kids without one. We love the two cup holders and the covers are very easy to remove and clean if needed. It was worth the buy, we will buy another for our youngest when the time comes.
Rebekah E.
I used to sit in one of these when I was younger...its true that it is more comfortable than a full booster seat, but its pretty painful to the backside after long periods of time. It has like a 1/4 or 1/2 inch or less of padding. The cup holders are a nice bonus though because most vehicles don't have enough.
Kristi C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
"Love these booster seats perfect with cup holders and are not too expensive and are easy in and out of the car in you need to move them. Super light weight!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Always pleased with Graco products. We have had one of these for both of my children. The price is affordable. Kids love these seats because its one step closer to being big and not having to use a seat anymore. This is small enough that you can throw it in the trunk when not using. Very efficient and easy to use.
Megan B.
Vineland, NJ
This is a great booster seat! It is safe and comfortable for my year old son, and plus, the price is right. He also loves the cup holders as he can easily hold his drinks and snacks without spilling them. This booster does the job.
nicole a.
Homer Glen, IL
Love this! Softer seat than most belt positioning boosters.My son loves the adjustable armrests.Keeps the seatbelt in the right place and not digging in the neck like some others.This is a great price for this product.Nothing fancy but does the job and more comfortable than most.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We love this booster, my son uses it and it's great for him, he absolutely loves the fact that he gets his very own personal cup holders and it's also very comfortable for him to sit in and most important of all it's a very safe booster and always stays in place when buckled in.
Kyndra P.
Madisonville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchased this while it was on sale and have stored it for when my 4 year old outgrows her current car seat. Since we have not used it yet, I do not know how well it fits and much about the convenience but the design is very nice and modern. The actual seat is lightweight.
Justine S.
Bought this from target for my 6 yr old 1 yr ago !! It held up well and met all requirements and the cover is easy to clean and change. Also it's light and can be removed from car to car without a problem!! Pricing was affordable and that's a plus !!
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
We use this booster for my daughter and it fits her perfect. She loves having her own cup holder right next to her. The safety ratings for it are high. She is big enough to not legally need one, but we still use it because I feel she is safer with it and she can see out the window in it. She is still within weight limit for it.
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
Did yours come with an organizer?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Does anyone else find it a bit to easy to stain :(
Yvette T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This looks like a great booster seat. Does anyone know what other colors it comes in? Also is it pretty sturdy?