BY GRACO #49 in Playards

You want your little one to be comfortable no matter where you go and the graco pack 'n play on the go travel playard can make that easier for you.â with a specially-made bassinet that means less parts to carry and its 20% more compact fold. Its durable frame makes it perfectly suited for travel and the signature graco push-button fold allows you to break it down quickly & hassle-free. At home or away, baby will be kept comfy and cozy. . â see more...

Amber M.
We are using this in our bedroom for the baby to sleep in.  It doesn't take up too much room and I love that it has the sleeper and changing table attachments.  Mine also has a compartment on the short side of the pack n play for storage of diapers and wipes making changing time so much easier.
Its fairly easy to fold up if needed and it comes with a travel bag.
Leah N.
Farmington, NM
I received this as a baby shower gift and I really love it! I have the "Vance" design, with all the same features. Shortly before my son was born, we began packing up our place to move, so we didn't even bother setting up the crib or changing table until we had moved and he was 3 months old. I used this religiously and it was right next to my bed. My son slept in the newborn napper until he outgrew it and I changed nearly every one of his diapers on the changing table. We still use it around the house or take it with us to visit family.
My only two complaints are that the extra components (napper, changing table, bassinet pieces, attachable side compartment and vibration box/speaker) didn't come with proper storage. I ended up using an old bag to store all of it in. It would have been nice to have one come with the set. Also, the extra pieces (the napper in particular) were really difficult to take apart and put together. I guess that is a good thing though, because it was very sturdy and I never had to worry about anything falling apart.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
My Mother-in-Law bought my Husband & I this Graco Play Yard set & it was the best baby shower gift EVER! We lived in a 3-story house when our son was born & the changing station included in this set was a God send. My son slept in the Newborn Napper for the first 2 weeks of his life right beside me & the Pack 'n Play came in very handy on our trips to visit family out of state throughout the first 2 years.
The only issue I ever had with this product was the changing table & its tendency to tilt toward the left side where there was nothing underneath it to support the weight of the child. It was never an inconvenience, just a slight flaw.
All-in-all, I would absolutely recommend this product to new mothers. It has everything you need when you feel like you have nothing at all.
Cheri P.
We have had our Meadow Menagerie Collection for almost 3 years and both of our children have had great use out of them. Our 3 month old just grew out of the sleeper but we plan on using the changer and play yard until she grows out of them It still looks in new shape and the pattern fits perfect with our theme for both children. I really like the functionality of this product. Cloth diaper prefolds can fit in the diaper holder as well so that's a plus!
Brooke C.
Jonesboro, AR
This play yard is a dream for any newborn and new mommy. I kept this by my bed when my son was a newborn and he still prefers it to his bed & he is 10 months old! The soothing vibration helped him sleep and there are so many other amazing features! There is a night light & music! The design is beautiful & would make a wonderful addition to any nursery or mommy & daddy's room if your like me!
Diana G.
I bought this pack n play for my son when he was born and he loves it. Very practical and long lasting. I have had it for 8 months now and it's still great.