by Graco

Graco's top-rated Nautilus ® 65 featuring Safety Surround ™ Side Impact Protection helps protect your child from toddler to youth in a 5-point harness (22-65 lb), high back booster (30-100 lb), and backless booster (40-100

This seat is on sale this week at Walmart for less then 200$ (whoop whoop 🙌🏻 ) . Before I do I was wondering how easy the instal is ?
So my baby is getting to the point where it's time for a new car seat. And I want a convertible one so that I don't have to buy a booster seat later on! Is this one good for 'the next' car seat? And I'm also afraid for her to be facing forward at 1.
Would you recommend this for a one year old?
Start your review of Graco Nautilus� 65 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat with Safety Surround� Protection!
Fort Wayne
Graco Nautilus� 65 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat with Safety Surround� Protection uploaded by Chelsea J.
My son recently outgrew his infant carrier so we upgraded him to a big boy seat. I love the options with this seat and that he can grow into it. It was a little difficult to install the the straps are hard to adjust but once you've got it where you want it, it is a sturdy seat. I definitely feel like my son is safe using this seat. I am a big fan of all Graco products, great quality, well made and very safe. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new carseat.
Shirley
Realmente nose que decir , es muy util no e probado ninguna otra marca siempre con mis 2 hijas e usado la marca graco y no tengo quejas de ella es muy comoda para cuando se quedan dormidos y muy util se puede ajustar para cada edad mi hija de 7 años aun la usa . Es muy buena .
Somerset, PA
I love this car seat and the fact we shouldn't have to buy another car seat again. It seems comfy for my child and safe. It has padded shoulder and leg areas for added comfort. And we got it in pink so it's cute
Franklinton , NC
The reason why I bought this car seat was because we found it on sale on black Friday for $80! and we needed a second car seat. I wish it was rear-facing and it had the option to recline because when my daughter falls asleep it her head falls forward and is very uncomfortable.
Crestwood, KY
This car seat is great we got it so my oldest can grow with it. she's on the 1 percentile so having a car seat that we feel she will be safe was our number one priority. this car seat is durable and user friendly. fits great in the seat and it has a cup holder!
My daughter just started in this seat so thus far I’ve had no issues with it other than she likes to sleep in the car and this doesn’t give her the ability to lie back but other than that I am so far satisfied!
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
These seats 💺 are life saving! Back in the day... We didn’t have to use car 🚘 seats or even seat belts! Now ... How Stupid was that? When your little one Outgrows their seat ALLWAYS check with Walmart...they buy any old ones!!! $30 per seat!!!😇
Grants Pass, OR
The seat itself is great! I love how much padding there is and how easy it is to wash the bottom. Cons: it’s very large and when it’s rear facing the head support area is huge and you can’t see over it.
This car seat is sturdy, safe and comfortable for my 3 year old. I love the 5 point harness feature on it since he is not ready for a backed booster or seat belt. Installation was fairly easy. And he loves the "hide-a-toy" cubbies and the cup holder. The only drawbacks in my opinion is the crotch strap positions and the difficulty when tightening or loosening the straps, which needs to be done often since clothing and whether he's eaten before going in the seat affect how loose or tight the straps are. Besides those 2 things, this has been an amazing seat so far. I feel more at ease and comfortable knowing he's in a safe seat
Orlando, FL
I really like this car seat. We bought it for our second vehicle so we didn’t have to switch back and forth. It is a lot easier and quicker to install than our 4ever car seat. I feel very safe having my toddler in it. I also like the hidden compartments on the inside sides of it to store snacks or small toys for my toddler to have easy access too. Things I don’t like is that there is only cup holder. It drives me nuts. I also don’t like how difficult it is to take the padding apart and back on when it gets gross and needs cleaned. But overall I like the car seat.