Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat with Safety Surround - Black uploaded by Allison A.

BY GRACO #20 in Car Seats

Baby will be safe and secure in the top-rated graco nautilus 3-in-1 car seat with safety surround protection in black. This seat not only keeps your little one comfortable, its loaded with features. The side-impact protection offers the best head protection, and it is steel reinforced for strength and durability. It also features a 5-point harness, eps foam, 3-position recline, contoured armrests, a cup holder, storage and 1-hand adjustable headrest. Once your child is 30 pounds it converts to a belt-positioning booster, and then to a backless booster at 40 to 100 pounds. . â . rebate offer: receive $25 off graco car seats and travel... see more...

Candice L.
Mexia, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bought this back in 2008. I no longer have it but it was great and I love how it has converted with the years and the growth of my child.
Felicia E.
Deer Park, TX
We bought this for my 3 and 6 year old. They have them in my car and their grandmas car. We love this car seat! Definitely recommend
Veronica P.
Oneonta, NY
This car seat is fantastic! It's lasts for a long time and I feel safe putting my little one in it. I highly recommend this car seat.
Sami N.
Pearl City, IL
An amazing seat that lasts! My son has one of these and it saved him during a recent car accident. I love graco products
Erin O.
So glad I purchased this for my 3 year old! It lasts for 12 years and basically grows with her!!! Best purchase ever!
April T.
Adrian, MI
Love this car seat! It will last til they no longer need a seat! It is very comfortable! Definitely worth the price
Justine A.
BLOOMINGTON, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this chair for my son. It's a safe seat that can grow with your child. Comfortable easy to wash cover.
kids k.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This car has survived three kids. It is solidly built with great features. I bought it on sale at Toys r Us at an awesome price when compared to other brands. I love that it can be used through all stages up to a booster seat. Such a money saver!
Cassandra R.
What's your secret for quick car seat cleanup?
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did anybody else have the problem with the latch getting tough to open after fixing it?
Bailey G.
Athens, AL
Would you recommend this for a one year old?
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
So my baby is getting to the point where it's time for a new car seat. And I want a convertible one so that I don't have to buy a booster seat later on! Is this one good for 'the next' car seat? And I'm also afraid for her to be facing forward at 1.