Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat with Safety Surround - Black uploaded by Allison A.

BY GRACO

Baby will be safe and secure in the top-rated graco nautilus 3-in-1 car seat with safety surround protection in black. This seat not only keeps your little one comfortable, its loaded with features. The side-impact protection offers the best head protection, and it is steel reinforced for strength and durability. It also features a 5-point harness, eps foam, 3-position recline, contoured armrests, a cup holder, storage and 1-hand adjustable headrest. Once your child is 30 pounds it converts to a belt-positioning booster, and then to a backless booster at 40 to 100 pounds. . â . rebate offer: receive $25 off graco car seats and travel... see more...

April T.
Adrian, MI
Love this car seat! It will last til they no longer need a seat! It is very comfortable! Definitely worth the price
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
I purchased this seat for my toddler son and even from the box it wasn't great. I should have taken it back, the buckle was hard to snap in and out which at the time I just thought it was where I had a more expensive infant carrier in a better brand.... well turns out it wasn't that but the buckle had a recall because children were getting stuck in them. I contacted customer service and they were horrible and slow returning and suggested that it was likely due to food of drink getting inside the buckle an told me how to wash it well that's not why since it was like that from the box. It took them 10 weeks to send me a replacement buckle! The adjustment with the latch system is junk and very hard to adjust the fabric shows everything. I wound NEVER own another Graco Carseat. I'm giving this a one star because its not a option for negative starts
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Did anybody else have the problem with the latch getting tough to open after fixing it?
Cassandra R.
What's your secret for quick car seat cleanup?
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
So my baby is getting to the point where it's time for a new car seat. And I want a convertible one so that I don't have to buy a booster seat later on! Is this one good for 'the next' car seat? And I'm also afraid for her to be facing forward at 1.
Bailey G.
Athens, AL
Would you recommend this for a one year old?