Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat with Safety Surround - Black uploaded by Allison A.

BY GRACO

Baby will be safe and secure in the top-rated graco nautilus 3-in-1 car seat with safety surround protection in black. This seat not only keeps your little one comfortable, its loaded with features. The side-impact protection offers the best head protection, and it is steel reinforced for strength and durability. It also features a 5-point harness, eps foam, 3-position recline, contoured armrests, a cup holder, storage and 1-hand adjustable headrest. Once your child is 30 pounds it converts to a belt-positioning booster, and then to a backless booster at 40 to 100 pounds. . â . rebate offer: receive $25 off graco car seats and travel... see more...

Jessica G.
I love this car seat and that it grows with my child. I loved the design and cup holder. It also has little storage compartments on the inside of either arm. My boy likes to put his toys in them. I just bought another one for my second son.
Candice L.
Itasca, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Bought this back in 2008. I no longer have it but it was great and I love how it has converted with the years and the growth of my child.
Elvira B.
Mega Parent Expert
My son absolutely loves this seat. He fits comfortable and has plenty of space. The seat is not too bulky and fits great in my car. I have a Camaro so not a lot of space and this seat fits perfectly without having to have the seat all the way forward. I have not had any issues with the seat. I love it. It is also easy to move from vehicles.
delicia h.
mira loma
Previously had the clickconnect, but decided it was time for baby girl to "graduate". She was getting a little heavy to always carry her, and taking her out of the seat was a hassle. We bought this one, and it changed our travels. it's so much easier, and she is so much more comphy. She likes being able to see out of the car.
Samantha C.
Baraga
LOVE LOVE LOVE this car seat! Worth every single penny! My daughter loves it makes me feel even better she is full secure! When the belt on this car seat was recalled they sent me one right away.
Onna K.
Lincoln, MO
Great Car Seat! My daughter loves it, it washes very easily and I have yet to have stains after washing with my 4 year old and we've had it for 3 years! has held up Very well! I am going to buy another for my son soon!
Veronica P.
Oneonta, NY
This car seat is fantastic! It's lasts for a long time and I feel safe putting my little one in it. I highly recommend this car seat.
Cassandra R.
I bought the Graco Nautilus after owning a Britax and a Maxi-Cosi. Honestly, the Graco holds its own! It's great for my toddler and for the price you can't beat it. I wish it was easier to clean, though, because my toddler has gotten carsick twice in this seat and disassembling the seat to wash it is very, very time consuming. Also, there are lots of crevices that were difficult to clean.
Sami N.
Pearl City, IL
An amazing seat that lasts! My son has one of these and it saved him during a recent car accident. I love graco products
Erin O.
So glad I purchased this for my 3 year old! It lasts for 12 years and basically grows with her!!! Best purchase ever!
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Did anybody else have the problem with the latch getting tough to open after fixing it?
Cassandra R.
What's your secret for quick car seat cleanup?
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
So my baby is getting to the point where it's time for a new car seat. And I want a convertible one so that I don't have to buy a booster seat later on! Is this one good for 'the next' car seat? And I'm also afraid for her to be facing forward at 1.
Bailey G.
Athens, AL
Would you recommend this for a one year old?