Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat with Safety Surround - Black uploaded by Allison A.

BY GRACO #23 in Car Seats

Baby will be safe and secure in the top-rated graco nautilus 3-in-1 car seat with safety surround protection in black. This seat not only keeps your little one comfortable, its loaded with features. The side-impact protection offers the best head protection, and it is steel reinforced for strength and durability. It also features a 5-point harness, eps foam, 3-position recline, contoured armrests, a cup holder, storage and 1-hand adjustable headrest. Once your child is 30 pounds it converts to a belt-positioning booster, and then to a backless booster at 40 to 100 pounds. . â . rebate offer: receive $25 off graco car seats and travel... see more...

Cassandra R.
I bought the Graco Nautilus after owning a Britax and a Maxi-Cosi. Honestly, the Graco holds its own! It's great for my toddler and for the price you can't beat it. I wish it was easier to clean, though, because my toddler has gotten carsick twice in this seat and disassembling the seat to wash it is very, very time consuming. Also, there are lots of crevices that were difficult to clean.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
We bought our son this when he moved from his baby seat. We had an accident on the interstate and was t-boned on his side. He didn't receive a scratch or anything. This seat along with our God kept him safe! I would recommend this to you.
delicia h.
mira loma
Previously had the clickconnect, but decided it was time for baby girl to "graduate". She was getting a little heavy to always carry her, and taking her out of the seat was a hassle. We bought this one, and it changed our travels. it's so much easier, and she is so much more comphy. She likes being able to see out of the car.
Allison A.
McKinney, TX
We purchased 2 of these for our 4 year old son and love them! The padding is soft and easy to clean, it's comfortable for him and has the cup holder and little pouches to hold some small toys and snacks. I love that it uses the LATCH system even when in seatbelt/booster mode. It's even comfy enough for him to sleep in it!
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Love love love graco and this car seat it has been able to grow with my child since she started front facing!! She loves it and thinks it's comfortable I got it Black Friday marked down at Walmart for $99!! Just wish I could have gotten pink but red is a girl color as well lol
Jessica G.
I love this car seat and that it grows with my child. I loved the design and cup holder. It also has little storage compartments on the inside of either arm. My boy likes to put his toys in them. I just bought another one for my second son.
Onna K.
Lincoln, MO
Great Car Seat! My daughter loves it, it washes very easily and I have yet to have stains after washing with my 4 year old and we've had it for 3 years! has held up Very well! I am going to buy another for my son soon!
Samantha C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
LOVE LOVE LOVE this car seat! Worth every single penny! My daughter loves it makes me feel even better she is full secure! When the belt on this car seat was recalled they sent me one right away.
chelsea a.
Pasadena, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We bought this car seat as an extra, so my mother would have one to use in her car when she baby'sits. She likes it more than her regular one and loves having her own little cup holder.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son absolutely loves this carseat he says it's really comfortable. I love the fact that there is cupholders as well makes my life a lot easier.
Cassandra R.
What's your secret for quick car seat cleanup?
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did anybody else have the problem with the latch getting tough to open after fixing it?
Bailey G.
Huntsville, AL
Would you recommend this for a one year old?
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
So my baby is getting to the point where it's time for a new car seat. And I want a convertible one so that I don't have to buy a booster seat later on! Is this one good for 'the next' car seat? And I'm also afraid for her to be facing forward at 1.