Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat with Safety Surround - Black uploaded by Allison A.

BY GRACO

Baby will be safe and secure in the top-rated graco nautilus 3-in-1 car seat with safety surround protection in black. This seat not only keeps your little one comfortable, its loaded with features. The side-impact protection offers the best head protection, and it is steel reinforced for strength and durability. It also features a 5-point harness, eps foam, 3-position recline, contoured armrests, a cup holder, storage and 1-hand adjustable headrest. Once your child is 30 pounds it converts to a belt-positioning booster, and then to a backless booster at 40 to 100 pounds. . â . rebate offer: receive $25 off graco car seats and travel... see more...

Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Both my sisters use these and we love it. The quality of material is amazing and its so sturdy. Downside it takes a seat and a half but their saftey comes first. By far one of the best car seats ive seen.
P.S. we can to the conclusion of buying these because of tons of research.
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Love love love graco and this car seat it has been able to grow with my child since she started front facing!! She loves it and thinks it's comfortable I got it Black Friday marked down at Walmart for $99!! Just wish I could have gotten pink but red is a girl color as well lol
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
LOVE this seat so much. Perfect for our 2 year old. She love that is has a cup holder. Very safe and sturdy. I have already recommended to my Mommy friends and co workers, so now I will recommend to you all. This seat is just lovely with the colors, but also the comfort of the seat is outstanding. There are also little cubbies in the inner sides so my daughter likes to put her toys or snacks there while riding down the road. Such a great seat!
Lindsey S.
Mercersburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert
We bought this car seat when my daughter was right around 5 months old. She is now 18 months and we haven't had one issue with this car seat yet!
we love that it's a convertible seat that will grow with our daughter for years to come!
She seems to be very comfortable and makes great use of the cup holder =]
I highly recommend this seat for your family!
Elvira B.
Mega Parent Expert
My son absolutely loves this seat. He fits comfortable and has plenty of space. The seat is not too bulky and fits great in my car. I have a Camaro so not a lot of space and this seat fits perfectly without having to have the seat all the way forward. I have not had any issues with the seat. I love it. It is also easy to move from vehicles.
Cassandra R.
I bought the Graco Nautilus after owning a Britax and a Maxi-Cosi. Honestly, the Graco holds its own! It's great for my toddler and for the price you can't beat it. I wish it was easier to clean, though, because my toddler has gotten carsick twice in this seat and disassembling the seat to wash it is very, very time consuming. Also, there are lots of crevices that were difficult to clean.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
We bought our son this when he moved from his baby seat. We had an accident on the interstate and was t-boned on his side. He didn't receive a scratch or anything. This seat along with our God kept him safe! I would recommend this to you.
delicia h.
mira loma
Previously had the clickconnect, but decided it was time for baby girl to "graduate". She was getting a little heavy to always carry her, and taking her out of the seat was a hassle. We bought this one, and it changed our travels. it's so much easier, and she is so much more comphy. She likes being able to see out of the car.
Allison A.
McKinney, tx
We purchased 2 of these for our 4 year old son and love them! The padding is soft and easy to clean, it's comfortable for him and has the cup holder and little pouches to hold some small toys and snacks. I love that it uses the LATCH system even when in seatbelt/booster mode. It's even comfy enough for him to sleep in it!
Onna K.
Lincoln, MO
Great Car Seat! My daughter loves it, it washes very easily and I have yet to have stains after washing with my 4 year old and we've had it for 3 years! has held up Very well! I am going to buy another for my son soon!
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Did anybody else have the problem with the latch getting tough to open after fixing it?
Cassandra R.
What's your secret for quick car seat cleanup?
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
So my baby is getting to the point where it's time for a new car seat. And I want a convertible one so that I don't have to buy a booster seat later on! Is this one good for 'the next' car seat? And I'm also afraid for her to be facing forward at 1.
Bailey G.
Athens, AL
Would you recommend this for a one year old?