Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat with Safety Surround - Black uploaded by Allison A.

BY GRACO #21 in Car Seats

Baby will be safe and secure in the top-rated graco nautilus 3-in-1 car seat with safety surround protection in black. This seat not only keeps your little one comfortable, its loaded with features. The side-impact protection offers the best head protection, and it is steel reinforced for strength and durability. It also features a 5-point harness, eps foam, 3-position recline, contoured armrests, a cup holder, storage and 1-hand adjustable headrest. Once your child is 30 pounds it converts to a belt-positioning booster, and then to a backless booster at 40 to 100 pounds. . â . rebate offer: receive $25 off graco car seats and travel... see more...

Rebecca B.
Mountain Home
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have 2 of these for our 2 little ones and we love them. Our kids have gotten them messy and gotten sick in them and we are able to take everything off and clean everything. They are also very safe
kelsey c.
Fulton
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pretty good, not to pricey and works how its suppose to the buckles are a little hard to undo gotta press hard but that just makes it harder for the kiddos to undo
Kayla S.
Sedro-Woolley
Recently bought this seat for my 3.5 year old. She looks safe, and seems pretty comfortable in this seat! We love the cup holder and that it comes with strap covers and a crotch protector. And the price is pretty good too!
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Both my sisters use these and we love it. The quality of material is amazing and its so sturdy. Downside it takes a seat and a half but their saftey comes first. By far one of the best car seats ive seen.
P.S. we can to the conclusion of buying these because of tons of research.
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I purchased this seat for my toddler son and even from the box it wasn't great. I should have taken it back, the buckle was hard to snap in and out which at the time I just thought it was where I had a more expensive infant carrier in a better brand.... well turns out it wasn't that but the buckle had a recall because children were getting stuck in them. I contacted customer service and they were horrible and slow returning and suggested that it was likely due to food of drink getting inside the buckle an told me how to wash it well that's not why since it was like that from the box. It took them 10 weeks to send me a replacement buckle! The adjustment with the latch system is junk and very hard to adjust the fabric shows everything. I wound NEVER own another Graco Carseat. I'm giving this a one star because its not a option for negative starts
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
LOVE this seat so much. Perfect for our 2 year old. She love that is has a cup holder. Very safe and sturdy. I have already recommended to my Mommy friends and co workers, so now I will recommend to you all. This seat is just lovely with the colors, but also the comfort of the seat is outstanding. There are also little cubbies in the inner sides so my daughter likes to put her toys or snacks there while riding down the road. Such a great seat!
Lindsey S.
Mercersburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We bought this car seat when my daughter was right around 5 months old. She is now 18 months and we haven't had one issue with this car seat yet!
we love that it's a convertible seat that will grow with our daughter for years to come!
She seems to be very comfortable and makes great use of the cup holder =]
I highly recommend this seat for your family!
Elvira B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son absolutely loves this seat. He fits comfortable and has plenty of space. The seat is not too bulky and fits great in my car. I have a Camaro so not a lot of space and this seat fits perfectly without having to have the seat all the way forward. I have not had any issues with the seat. I love it. It is also easy to move from vehicles.
Cassandra R.
I bought the Graco Nautilus after owning a Britax and a Maxi-Cosi. Honestly, the Graco holds its own! It's great for my toddler and for the price you can't beat it. I wish it was easier to clean, though, because my toddler has gotten carsick twice in this seat and disassembling the seat to wash it is very, very time consuming. Also, there are lots of crevices that were difficult to clean.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
We bought our son this when he moved from his baby seat. We had an accident on the interstate and was t-boned on his side. He didn't receive a scratch or anything. This seat along with our God kept him safe! I would recommend this to you.
Cassandra R.
What's your secret for quick car seat cleanup?
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did anybody else have the problem with the latch getting tough to open after fixing it?
Bailey G.
Athens, AL
Would you recommend this for a one year old?
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
So my baby is getting to the point where it's time for a new car seat. And I want a convertible one so that I don't have to buy a booster seat later on! Is this one good for 'the next' car seat? And I'm also afraid for her to be facing forward at 1.