Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat

This 3-in-1, side-impact tested car seat keeps your toddler harnessed from 22-65 lb, then provides versatility and longevity as a booster from 30-100 lbs.

Is this car seat bulky? I am looking for a new seat for my 2 year old. I currently have the Grace Contender 65 and it’s massive! I would like something smaller due to having a compact car.
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat ? Is this a good car seat for a 2 year old that is about 35 lbs
How well is it aginst spills and sticky things? Is cleaning easy?
Start your review of Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat!
Product Highlights
“...toddler.My daughter went straight from a back facing carseat to this.the cup holder and storage spaces on the insides are very convenient.” in reviews
“She is currently 5 years old and still in the 5 point harness so I am happy with that but I don't think I will be recommending this car seat to people. ” in reviews
“It cleans very easy, adjusting the car seat to your childs every growing height is not complicated, when you take it out of the box it takes 10 min.” in reviews
“In a year or so it will convert to a high back booster to use with the seatbelt and when it's time, we can go to a low back booster until he no longer needs a seat. ” in reviews
Belvidere , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product. It’s affordable and comfortable for my daughter to ride in it. I do wish that it had a rear facing option so it was more versatile. Cup holder is a nice touch I do not care for the inner snack compartment because my kid shoved everything in it and it’s annoying lol
Carrollton , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Had this same careseat for my 5yr old and just got the same one for our 15month old! Absolutely love Graco ! Highly recommend! They are pricey but there worth it there safety feature are the beSt to me personally! Very comfortable and the 3 and 1 grows with your child so your saving money right there !
Indianapolis
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've had this product when my daughter was a little one. I really liked this car seat. Set up was very easy and my child was comfortable always. I can't really remember the pricing but I think it was expensive.
Goose Creek
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got this for when my son turned 3 & I wanted a safe, sturdy car seat. I love this car seat. It is my favorite forward-facing & makes me feel like my little one is safe & comfortable. 10/10 recommend.
Mchenry
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Graco products. My oldest is in this one now and will be until he is ready to be without a car seat. He is comfortable and safe. All car seats are pricey but this would be on the mid range of the spectrum. And worth every penny.
Lemoore, CA
Purchased at: Target
We moved our daughter to this when we forward faced her right after her 3rd birthday. She has never said it’s uncomfortable so that’s something! As the parent, it was easy to install. The buckle piece that goes between the legs is very hard to move though, so your best bet is to have the kid sit in the seat and buckle them in it before you install it so you can get correct placement of it. It can also be a little difficult to pull it right all the way (following the “pinch rule” of the straps where you can’t pinch them and get extra fabric) so be aware of that, especially if you have someone not familiar with the seat putting your child in there. We’ve used this seat for almost a year now and my daughter is still very comfortable in the 5 point harness and will stay in it until she reaches the max requirements.
Murrieta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We first got this car seat when my son was 3(he’s now 5) and it’s been such a great car seat. No complaints. Keeps him safe I love that it can be a 5 point harness , to shoulder strap , to booster. He’s still in 5 point and he’s not bothered by any thing. He loves the sides under the armrest where he stores all of his hot wheels and car snacks. Cup holder is a huge plus for him. We just purchased this again for our second who’s 2. I’m hoping car naps will still work for him in this seat. Fits in my Hyundai suv perfectly. I love and recommend this car seat!
Pensacola, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
A little pricy but well worth it you don’t have to purchase many car seats and you know children grow fast invest in this one car seat and it will last you you can also remove the fabric and machine wash whenever needed so the 2 or 3 years won’t be so funky you can also wipe down the plastic base with Clorox wipes children aren’t always so clean 🤗
Silverdale
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have this car seat in my husband's truck. It's easy to clean, has storage for drinks and toys too. Installing it is a little bit of a pain but I can drove knowing my daughter is safe and secure with this car seat. I highly recommend all Graco products as I've used them for the last 7 years with no problems. If there is a recall, Graco is very good about making sure the replacement parts are quickly available and easy to get.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this car seat! My guy moved into this seat after outgrowing his convertible seat. I love that this seat will last him until we’re done with car seats! He’s big for his age and this seat is comfortable and works well for him. I love the ease of adjusting the 5-point harness.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chatsworth , GA