BY GRACO #4 in Car Seats

Three-In-One Car Seat Helps Protect Your Toddler, From 20-100 Lbs. Top Rated By Leading Consumer Magazines And Publications Rigorously Crash Tested To Meet Or Exceed U.S. Safety Standards Eps, Energy Absorbing Foam For Effective Impact Energy Management Three-Position Recline Helps Keep Your Growing Child Comfortable One-Hand, Adjustable Headrest Easily Adapts To Your Growing Toddler's Needs Contoured Armrests With Cup Holder And Storage Pockets Online Videos Help Ensure Proper Seat Installation see more...

Buy on www.ama...
  • "It's a good seat, especially if you have a very tall toddler.My daughter went straight from a back facing carseat to this.the cup holder and storage spaces on the insides are very convenient." in 16 reviews
  • "She is currently 5 years old and still in the 5 point harness so I am happy with that but I don't think I will be recommending this car seat to people. " in 7 reviews
  • "In a year or so it will convert to a high back booster to use with the seatbelt and when it's time, we can go to a low back booster until he no longer needs a seat. " in 6 reviews
  • "It cleans very easy, adjusting the car seat to your childs every growing height is not complicated, when you take it out of the box it takes 10 min." in 6 reviews
Chelsie D.
Graco is is the best affordable brand there is out there hands down! We have 2 of these seats. One with the complete surround padding. One with out. The only thing I wish we had was the one that you don't have to thread the straps to raise them. But, they do have those now! For this seat! My 7 year old still uses the 5pt harness in this seat comfortable with room to grow.  I definitely recommend this seat and this Brand to everyone!
Joy K.
Roseburg, OR
This car seat literally makes me feel like my daughter is safer than when she was riding in her older car seat. It has a ton of extra padding around her head/neck, torso and bum areas. You can seriously feel how well it is made, from the plastic peaces to the belts and the fabric. I am so pleased and my 4 year old can use this for the next 6 years. She is so excited to use it every time that we go somewhere she says "O, I get to use my new car seat, yay!" Im so thankful that this company puts my child's safety first.
Leslie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have 4 of these car seats! 2 for each car. Overall, we like the seat. The kiddos fit in it from the time they can forward until they don't need a booster anymore. The straps adjust by raising The headrest which makes it so The seat doesn't have to be removed to adjust The straps! The two downfalls of this seat: it is hard to install and get tight enough, in my opinion.. And it does seem decently bulky.
Sarah D.
Westmoreland, TN
We bought this carseat for our son when he was 4, he is now 6 and it is still going strong. We love how safe it feels. The sides are perfect for when he falls asleep during trips, it supports him. He is 6 and until he completely outgrows it he will stay in this amazing carseat!
Brittney Q.
Idaho Falls
We love this carseat. It's durable and we like that we continue using it as she grows. Our toddler likes her seat. We got our carseat as a gift and it's been great! We have used others and they haven't been as great! It's a great seat and would reccomend it to anyone
Santana N.
Greenup , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 3 year old has this car seat and he loves it! He never complains about being uncomfortable or anything and I love them they can use it for sooo long! Definitely worth the money
Caila G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband and I just got this for our son who is now big enough to move on out of the infant carrier. So far we love it! We broke it all the way down to the booster just to see how easy it was and it was very easy to do. It's very spacious and sturdy and comes with a cup holder for his cup and even some storage for small toys. It comes in multiple colors so we picked a gender neutral color because we eventually plan on having more children. We bought ours for $127 which I feel is amazing considering I won't have to buy anymore car seats as he grows!
Holly D.
Hazel Green, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I spent weeks researching the best car seats and I am so glad I picked this one. My little boy loves it. Especially the cup holder. It's his favorite part. It even has the little area underneath the cup holder for him to hide his snacks. It's cute and way better than the ones his dad and grandmother have. My goal is to get one for all of the cars.
Danielle A.
Evansville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this car seat for my daughter when she turned 2 and we still use it. She just outgrew the straps and she is four years old now. I bought mine at Walmart for 149.99 and it has lived up to its use. I would recommend it to others parents that want a reliable car seat for their children.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have this for my daughter and I absolutely love it. It keeps her safe and grows with her! By far the best car seat. It’s also reasonably priced. I bought when She was 6 months old because she grew out of her infant car seat and she didn’t fit in a rear face car seat because she has long legs
Liz T.
Where did you get your Graco Nautilus 3-IN-1 Car Seat?
Vanessa A.
Federal way , WA
At how old do baby's or kids start on this?
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a 2 year old boy and is tall for his age. he outgrows the car seats we buy for him. I was wondering if this is worth the buy and if the straps adjust with his size? Is it reasonably priced and does it convert to a booster?
Trisha L.
Brattleboro , VT
Does this have the capability to become a booster seat without the backing for an older child?
Nichole K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How well is it aginst spills and sticky things? Is cleaning easy?