BY GRACO #5 in Car Seats

Three-In-One Car Seat Helps Protect Your Toddler, From 20-100 Lbs. Top Rated By Leading Consumer Magazines And Publications Rigorously Crash Tested To Meet Or Exceed U.S. Safety Standards Eps, Energy Absorbing Foam For Effective Impact Energy Management Three-Position Recline Helps Keep Your Growing Child Comfortable One-Hand, Adjustable Headrest Easily Adapts To Your Growing Toddler's Needs Contoured Armrests With Cup Holder And Storage Pockets Online Videos Help Ensure Proper Seat Installation see more...

• Do kids heads fall forward in this car seat if they fall asleep?2 Answers
  • Wondering when we can transition fron infant cars... Be the first to answer!
  • What is the weight range for this seat using the harness straps? ...1 Answers
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat
  • "It's a good seat, especially if you have a very tall toddler.My daughter went straight from a back facing carseat to this.the cup holder and storage spaces on the insides are very convenient." in 16 reviews
  • "She is currently 5 years old and still in the 5 point harness so I am happy with that but I don't think I will be recommending this car seat to people. " in 7 reviews
  • "It cleans very easy, adjusting the car seat to your childs every growing height is not complicated, when you take it out of the box it takes 10 min." in 6 reviews
  • "In a year or so it will convert to a high back booster to use with the seatbelt and when it's time, we can go to a low back booster until he no longer needs a seat. " in 6 reviews
Chelsie D.
Graco is is the best affordable brand there is out there hands down! We have 2 of these seats. One with the complete surround padding. One with out. The only thing I wish we had was the one that you don't have to thread the straps to raise them. But, they do have those now! For this seat! My 7 year old still uses the 5pt harness in this seat comfortable with room to grow.  I definitely recommend this seat and this Brand to everyone!
Sarah D.
Westmoreland
We bought this carseat for our son when he was 4, he is now 6 and it is still going strong. We love how safe it feels. The sides are perfect for when he falls asleep during trips, it supports him. He is 6 and until he completely outgrows it he will stay in this amazing carseat!
Brittney Q.
Idaho Falls
We love this carseat. It's durable and we like that we continue using it as she grows. Our toddler likes her seat. We got our carseat as a gift and it's been great! We have used others and they haven't been as great! It's a great seat and would reccomend it to anyone
Shasta K.
Fort Wayne, IN
My first car seat for my daughter was a graco and I have recommended it to everyone who has children. It’s such a great car seat and I feel at ease knowing she’s in this car seat.
Caila G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband and I just got this for our son who is now big enough to move on out of the infant carrier. So far we love it! We broke it all the way down to the booster just to see how easy it was and it was very easy to do. It's very spacious and sturdy and comes with a cup holder for his cup and even some storage for small toys. It comes in multiple colors so we picked a gender neutral color because we eventually plan on having more children. We bought ours for $127 which I feel is amazing considering I won't have to buy anymore car seats as he grows!
Holly D.
Hazel Green, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I spent weeks researching the best car seats and I am so glad I picked this one. My little boy loves it. Especially the cup holder. It's his favorite part. It even has the little area underneath the cup holder for him to hide his snacks. It's cute and way better than the ones his dad and grandmother have. My goal is to get one for all of the cars.
Elizabeth B.
Bought this car seat for my daughter when she transitioned to forward facing. It is comfortable and easy to clean and install. Found a good deal at target and snagged this baby up. Would recommend this car seat to parents of toddlers 3 years and older.
Danielle A.
Evansville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this car seat for my daughter when she turned 2 and we still use it. She just outgrew the straps and she is four years old now. I bought mine at Walmart for 149.99 and it has lived up to its use. I would recommend it to others parents that want a reliable car seat for their children.
Amber D.
Camden
Love the seat. We got it so we wouldn't have to buy different seats every time our daughter grew out of one. Love that it will be with her till she is able to be in a seat belt. The only I do not like is it is kinda complicated to clean other than that I love it and would highly recommend it.
Brittany H.
Falmouth , KY
I am a Graco only user(now)!!! I bought this for my four year old son when he out grew his original front facing car seat we had bought for him(evenflo). We went with this because he is on the smaller side and wasn't comfortable moving him just into a highback booster, I wanted him to stay in a five point harness longer. This seat was great because I could keep him in a five point harness then still have a highback booster and backless booster when I would be ready to transition him and not have to buy another seat or two in the future. It is super easy to clean and put everything back together. Yes, it is a little wide but not horrible and that is nice as well. I love that fact that the seat is a reinforced steel car seat. Which makes it heavy but that is ok! My favorite feature is you're able to adjust the straps without threading and rethreading!!! Ok, so here it is my one and only complaint(reason for 4 stars and not 5).......the teather you use on the latch system!!! I have a Graco forever for my younger son and the latch system has a button you can push to latch and unlatch without digging your hand down in between the seats. I really wish that the Graco Nautilus had that feature. I would hands down recommend this seat to other parents!
Liz T.
Where did you get your Graco Nautilus 3-IN-1 Car Seat?
vanessa a.
Federal way, WA
At how old do baby's or kids start on this?
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a 2 year old boy and is tall for his age. he outgrows the car seats we buy for him. I was wondering if this is worth the buy and if the straps adjust with his size? Is it reasonably priced and does it convert to a booster?
Nichole K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How well is it aginst spills and sticky things? Is cleaning easy?
Trisha L.
Brattleboro , VT
Does this have the capability to become a booster seat without the backing for an older child?