Graco Nasal Clear Aspirator

Nasal Clear Aspirator

How do moms feel about this product? I personally love it. It’s cleans kids nose easy and affectively. My kids love when I use this on them.
Do it hurt? They cry while applying?
Does this really work better then something like the nose freida? My daughter is older now and the Nose Frieda seems almost impossible to use on her since she wiggles and runs away now. I'm wondering if this is worth it.
Start your review of Graco Nasal Clear Aspirator!
Puyallup, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok so things thing actually works so good, almost too good! It's very powerful. Unfortunately I returned it to Amazon 2x. Yup I returned a used snot sucker! It killed the batteries so fast. I couldn't even get through one round of sickness (a couple days) without having to change the batteries; I kid you not at least 5x. It was awful! I really wanted to keep this thing because it worked so well bug the batteries couldn't keep up.
Charleston, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter has chronic lung disease from being premature. She spent the first 3 months in the hospital at birth last year, was in with RSV for a week with RSV last winter, then spent 7 out of 9 weeks in & out of the hospital this year with colds that for her compromised lungs cause big problems. I hoped this would help keep her sucked out but ended up disappointed. While in the hospital earlier this year I was discussing this with a respiratory therapist who recommended some tips to help. 1) good batteries 2) saline & more saline to moisten & loosen 3) place in one nostril & use a finger to block the other nostril (this is important to get a good suction!) After following these, OH my gosh! This thing has saved us so much dealing with her colds & keeping her cleaned out! She’s got an upper respiratory infection right now & we’re using this twice a day to clear her out. It’s made a big difference in drainage which then helps with her cough. Couldn’t love it more!!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Graco Nasal Clear Aspirator uploaded by Ally T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I cannot recommend this product. I got it for my 5 month old and let me tell you it did absolutely nothing. In fact, there were more booger’s and snot on the outside of it than suctioned inside the well. I really hope they redesign this. The idea is great, but it is truly ineffective. I will stick to The Nose Frida.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this thing! It does a great job of removing all of the mucus from n my baby’s nose! It has good suction and even has a music button for distraction purposes. I also love the clear collection cup so you can see how much and what color mucus you’re removing!
Shawnee, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased this before I bought the Nose Frida. It works ok when my little guys just have the sniffles, but when they have a full blown cold the Nose Frida is the way to go!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We bought this for our daughter for $20 because she is ALWAYS stuffy. If this had actually worked, the price would’ve been worth it, but we haven’t been able to get anything out using this. We’ve tried using saline drops with it and still got nothing. The hole is way too small and the suction just isn’t strong enough. I’ll stick with the Nose Frida!
Lock Haven, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Graco Nasal Clear Aspirator uploaded by Davina H.
I have found that this works really well. When my son has a runny or stuffy nose I’ll use this to pull any of it out. Helps him breath so much better. The suction works really well. Nothing too harsh. This gadget PLAYS MUSIC too, to allow the child to be more interested instead of scared to use it. Great for a sick baby. I’d recommend.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased one of these with my first child. Price wasn’t too bad. I like that it’s easy to see what’s coming out and it’s easy to clean. Sometimes I feel it’s a bit hard to clean
Scranton, PA
At first I was skeptical and opted for a cheaper (tuber bulb) aspirator. I'm so glad that I can to my senses and brought this one! There's a real sense of accomplishment SEEING all the stuff that was making ur poor little one congested come out so easily. Baby did not cry, or dislike the aspirator, he in fact loved the little songs it played. Also this is so much more sanitary than the bulbs, because u can clean out the device, and dry it avoiding all the meldew/bacteria that build up in the morning others. I couldn't live without it!
Cedar park, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the best aspirator!! I was in love with the nose Frieda (and still am) but now that my daughter is over a year it's very difficult to use a manual aspirator. One of my mommy friends recommended this so I purchased it on amazon and used it right away. The first time I used it on my daughter she didn't fuss and it took seconds to get everything out. It also plays music which helped. Also very easy to clean!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...