Graco My Ride™ 65 LX Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Jen W.Graco My Ride™ 65 LX Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Geannette R.

BY GRACO

Keeps Baby In The Rear-Facing Position From 5-40 Lbs. Meets Or Exceeds All Applicable Us Safety Standards Keeps Your Forward-Facing Child Harnessed From 20-65 Lbs. Eps, Energy Absorbing Foam For Effective Impact Energy Management Removable Infant Insert And Headrest Help Keep Baby Comfortable Latch Equipped With An Easy-To-Read Level Indicator For Hassle-Free Installation Five-Point, Front-Adjust Harness Helps You Get Baby In And Out Dual Cup Holders Keep Drinks Within Your Child's Reach Online Videos Help Ensure Proper Seat Installation

Help keep your growing child secure in the innovative Graco My Ride 65 Lx convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear facing up to 2 years of age, so this Graco baby convertible car seat keeps your baby rear-facing up to 40 lbs. and forward-facing until 65 lbs. When shopping for convertible car seats, this is a great choice!

Graco My Ride™ 65 LX Convertible Car Seat
  • "I purchased this seat when my daughter was about 11 months old, this seat fits perfectly in my little car it was great for rear facing and now that she is forward facing we love it even more!" in 9 reviews
  • "she loves it and it has built in cup holders which come in handy a lot when my daughter has a cup with her." in 5 reviews
  • "It kept her safely rearfacing until she was 2 years and 10 months old and at 3.5 she can still ride forward facing in it." in 5 reviews
Destiny D.
Asher, OK
I love this car seat! Its great that it can go from infant until they have to be put I a booster seat. The downside is the plastic peaces under the seat can dig into your seats a bit and also that if you use the seat belt and you have leather seats it doesn't get tight in the front facing position. Other than that its great! Super comfy!
Amanda S.
West Point, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We purchased this for our "grandma" carseat as we had different ones for our vehicles. We are very happy with this purchase. Our little has plenty of room, it's easy to install and uninstall, and has plenty of room for her to grow and transition to forward facing!
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
A good and durable car seat that I have used with both of my children. It can be a little difficult to install. It is also difficult to adjust the straps to the appropriate height since you have to take it out of the car to get to the back to rethread them.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the one that I got for my daughter when it came to getting her out of her infant seat. It was super easy to install. She loves it. It's higher to where she can almost see out the window. We got ours at Walmart
Sheree C.
Pottstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the fact that with this car seat i had the option to keep my daughter rear facing up until she was 40 lbs!!! Of course i turned her around a litle after her 2nd birthday and she was NO WHERE NEAR 40 lbs! They now recommend that you keep your little one rear facing as long as possible! I know everyone thinks when you keep them that way that they are uncomfortable especially their legs, but my daughter did not have this problem at all. Her legs were never cramped. This car seat is VERY easy to use and VERY easy to get in and out of my car. I also LOVE the fact that when she falls asleep, her head NEVER falls down!!
Cayla V.
I wanted to love this seat as it was highly recommended to me. Sadly, not only do I hate it, but it is extremely unsafe. I have tried installing with both the latch system and the seat belt, and neither can get this seat tight enough. As if that wasn't enough, the straps do not tighten enough on my daughter either. I even tried a certified car seat installer, assuming that I just must be doing something wrong. He and another tech came out and they couldn't get it right either. I drive a Kia Sorento, and a Dodge Journey, both newer and safe family vehicles. Neither should be impossible to install a car seat into. I am so disappointed.
Shelby P.
Santee, CA
I received this seat as a gift from my boss for my daughter's second birthday in January of 2013. I already had the Graco MyRide65, but I needed a second seat for my other vehicle. I absolutely love this seat. It's easy to install, very roomy, has a great pattern, and I love that it has 2 cup holders. Not to mention the fact that it rear faces up to 40 lbs and being a mom who practices extended rear-facing, that was a major deciding factor in which seat I was going to ask for. Happy to say that at 3 years old and 32 pounds, my daughter is still rear-facing and it looks like she will be until she is at least 3 1/2 which makes me one happy mama! Definitely recommend this seat!
Nicole M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I purchased this seat when my daughter had outgrown her infant seat. It went in my mazda tribute but it was a bit of a struggle after she turned one with the side wings being deeper. Installation was a breeze and the cup holders made life easier for snacks. I switched her forward at about 2.5yrs but by the time she was 3 she had outgrown it in torso height at 31 inches with was not all that fun since she was still only 32 pounds. I went with a grace nautilus next which has been wonderful!!
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We got to borrow one of these car seats from a friend of mine to use for my son and it was amazing! I love how it leans back, even when forward facing. My son wasn't to sure about it at first as his regular convertible seat sits more upright, but he got used to it very fast and his second trip in it he fell asleep in about 10 minutes. I wish that I had bought one of these for him instead of the one that we did get him!
Grace F.
South Euclid, OH
Our LO is still rear-facing in this seat at 2.5 years old. The max for RF is 40 lbs, so I expect her to be RF for at least another year. Yes, this seat is large but I wouldn't describe it as overly-large or bulky - it's in the middle back seat of my teeny tiny Mazda Protege5 and people can ride comfortably next to her in the back seat. I moved the cushion headrest up and her head never bobs or falls when she falls asleep (which is often). She loves this seat as much as I do.
Vanessa A.
Federal way , WA
At how old did moms start on this with babies?
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
Does this fit well in a small compact car?
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What is the difference between the My Ride and the My Size? I'm torn between the two. I have a 7 month old son and he is about 20 pounds. HELP!
Stacie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is the lock easy to open? I am looking for a new car seat or booster, my child can not easily open?

Kohl's