BY GRACO

My Ride™ 65 featuring Safety Surround Side Impact Protection. Safety Surround Side Impact Protection that truly grows with your child. Keeps your baby rear-facing up to 40 lbs.* Safety Surround Protection moves as your child grows from 4 to 65 lbs. Headrest featuring Safety Surround Protection moves & removes to grow with child. Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards and help reassure safety-conscious parents. *The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends you keep your child rear-facing until the age of 2. The only side impact protection properly positioned to protect your growing infant. Then secure your forward-facing child in a 5-point harness up to 65 lbs. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends you keep your child  harnessed as long as possible. see more...

• Does this work good i am debating on witch one to buy my toddler2 Answers
  • I love the grace brand. My babies newborn car seat was graco. I'm...2 Answers
Graco My Ride with Safety Surround
  • "I have this car seat but in gray and pink and I absolutely love it but my husband hates it." in 2 reviews
  • "I like the cup holders on the sides also makes keeping cups and binkies close easier!" in 2 reviews
  • "I like how it makes it possible for the child to be rear facing for longer then other seats." in 1 review
Heather P.
Vancouver, WA
We bought this seat for my oldest when she was about 9ms old it replaced a seat that had been in a bad car accident. She rearfaced until she was 3 year old 39in and 36lns in this seat. When we replaced it with another graco seat and passed this down to little brother who has been using it since birth. He was 7lbs 12oz and 21.25in long and fit perfect now at almost 13ms he still fits great and has at least a few years left resurfacing in this seat. We will actually have to replace it because it expired before he outgrows it. It's a great seat!!!
Stefanie D.
Mega Parent Expert
I like how it makes it possible for the child to be rear facing for longer then other seats. =]
Sakeena B.
This would be a really good choice if you are in the market for a new car seat. It is made by Graco, which is always my go-to when it comes to things like this. Comfortable, sturdy, durable, and stylish to top it off!
Kelsey K.
Mexico, MO
My daughters have these seats, and they are great! They are comfortable and easy to install. The cup holders are nice for holding a sippy cup and some snacks. They are large seats though, so if you have a smaller car, they may not fit as well.
Brittany B.
Newport, TN
I love graco and usually buy graco for all my baby gear. I have this car seat but in gray and pink and I absolutely love it but my husband hates it. Pros- 2 built in cupholders, easy installation, reclines back enough so your child's head isn't broke when they fall asleep and its very well padded. Cons- its huge (this is why my husband hates it)
Alicia H.
Casper, WY
This car seat is easy to use, install, and my child is very comfortable. He is able to remain rear-facing comfortably at 28 months old. It is rather large, and may not fit as well in smaller vehicles. Easy to take cover off for cleaning.
Jessica H.
Republic, MO
I bought this seat with my second son in 2010 and loved it he never cried because he was uncomfortable. I like how it makes it possible for the child to be rear facing for longer then other seats. After my daughter was out of her infant seat we purchased another one of these for her in 2013. I like the new style of head rests that they have now instead of the older style ones. I like the cup holders on the sides also makes keeping cups and binkies close easier!
Ashley M.
I love the grace brand. My babies newborn car seat was graco. I'm about to have to buy her toddler seat. Should I stick to graco? Or make the switch to a more expensive brand? I'd like the next seat to last me a long time.
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Does this work good i am debating on witch one to buy my toddler