Graco Modes™ Nest DLX Travel System

by Graco

The Graco® Modes™ Nest DLX Travel System brings baby closer than ever. Raise the Slide2Me™ seat to 3 different height positions for easy interactions with baby. It's 3 strollers in 1: Infant Car Seat Carrier, Infant Bassinet, and Toddler Stroller.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Graco Modes™ Nest DLX Travel System!
Lindsay W.
Lansing, MI
We chose this system so that it would grow with our baby. The car seat is a tiny bit big for an a newborn and I feel like my baby needed to grow a pound or so to fit more securely in it. The clicking mechanisms to move the car seat on and off the base is also a little finicky. That being said, I like the construction and the stroller base is super smooth and lightweight. The storage underneath is huge and perfect for day trips to the zoo.
Pao G.
West Covina, CA
I just purchased this travel system and I haven’t received it but the reviews I read sold me on it and the sleek style gave it more appeal

Looking for your answer?