BY GRACO

• Includes Graco's top-rated SnugRide®35 Click Connect Infant Car Seat
  • Click Connect technology provides a one-step, secure attachment of infant car seat to stroller
  • 3 Strollers in 1: 1. Infant Car Seat Carrier 2. Infant Stroller 3. Toddler Stroller
  • Reversible stroller seat allows baby to face you or the world
  • Forward facing toddler seat includes 3-position leg rest

Juliana M.
clearwater
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta que aunque es un poco grande, es liviano, es de los coches mas costosos que he visto, pense que iba a ser mas practico pero en realidad es un poco encartoso cuando lo vas a guardar completo, lo bueno es que se puede usar de varias maneras, se puede usar solo con la silla del carro, o solo la parte del coche, cambiar la posicion para mirar a tu hijo!
Heather B.
Buckeye, AZ
Love the simplicity of this. Easy to go from car to stroller . I love that it is able to grow with child. So I can use this stroller until my child no longer needs one . Def recommend
Stephanie C.
I have been searching for a travel system for months for our son. When I tested out this stroller is absolutely great. Its very sturdy & doesnt look cheap. The stroller seat when laying flat is like a bassinet. & the canopy is large compare to other strollers. Cant wait to use it with our son.
Ashley M.
I love the ease of getting my son in and out of the car and into his stroller. It’s affordable, considering how long you’re able to use it. My son doesn’t even seem to know he’s going in/out of the car at times. I’d definitely recommend it.
Riya L.
Used this for 6 months. It crunched and folded with my daughter in it. One of the side clasps didn’t clasp and it folded in. Returned it right away and had to reshop for a travel system.
Kierstin C.
I love this stroller, it’s super light weight and I love hat I can take the stroller attachment off and use just the infant car seat. The stroller is also easy to open and close one handed which I find EXTREMELY helpful.
Nicole H.
Winnipeg
I am very happy we made the decision to go with Graco. My son unfortunately out grew the carrier sooner than we had hoped, but the whole travel system is great. I love how you can change the seat from front facing to rear facing. I do wish we had purchased the jogger.
Jazzmin G.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love this travel system. The click connect makes it so easy to pop the carrier right on top and keep it moving. It folds very easily and unfolds just as smoothly. My only issue with this stroller is it is HUGE and takes up my entire trunk space in my SUV. It’s kind of heavy to lift as well.
Estephany c.
United States
If I could I would give it 20 stars. I love this stroller. Used it everywhere and as Disney annual pass holder we used the hell out of it and still looks new. Love love love this stroller. I'm a first time mother and will be saving it for future kids.
Yesenia A.
Honestly this stroller is super lightweight and durable. I take it with me everywhere. I love how the seat and recline all the way down as if it were a bassinet and you can adapt the car seat without needed separate adaptors that to me was a big plus!