Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System, Car Seat Stroller Combo, Francesca uploaded by ARIANA D.Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System, Car Seat Stroller Combo, Francesca uploaded by Kelsi W.Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System, Car Seat Stroller Combo, Francesca uploaded by Kelsi W.

BY GRACO

The Graco Modes Click Connect is the lifestyle stroller that truly grows with your child from infant to toddler. It includes the Graco top-rated SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat, rear facing from 4-35 lb and up to 32 inches. It is three... see more...

Maciel P.
Este fue el primer set que decidimos compra ea bonito comodo y esta a un buen precio mi bebe uso el cart seat hasta el año y el coche hace poco lo deje de usar decidi comprar otro mas pequeño
ARIANA D.
I absolutely love this travel system o always got compliments on it. I loved how u could use the car seat straight onto the stroller without the toddler seat. How the toddler seat could face towards u or away. It's perfect it goes through pretty much everything rocks grass hard sand and the basket underneath has so much space totally recommend
Cara N.
Virginia Beach
Seriously the best stroller you could buy for a baby. Lays completely flat so you can have them nap. Car seat fits into it so you don’t. Have to wake them up. Baby can face you or the outside world. The best car seat/stroller combo for an infant for sure. And it is fairly large so it could be used for a while.
Amanda A.
This is probably one of my favorite travel systems. I used one with my last two babies. The storage on the bottom is HUGE! It fits everything I need and more. It’s easy to fold and isn’t super bulky. I also like that the seat detached from the frame and you can click in the car seat. This is a great sturdy stroller!
Rebecca B.
Ellenville , NY
This travel system is very convenient,trendy,and durable! Grows with your baby,and saves a lot of money overall,instead of buying separate pieces! Highly recommended!
Raquel P.
This has been mt favorite stroller. I have three kids, and have used a different stroller every time. Very convenient, lightweight, user friendly, and easy to use !
Pamela M.
Homestead, FL
This travel system is everything! I love that I can just take the car seat and click it to the base of the stroller , I love that you can have parent facing & forward facing . Reclining is amazing & large basket ! Better than the stroller I had for my first !
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
I love this travel system! I can easily snap her infant car seat into the base and into the stroller! There's a toddler stroller set that also clicks in that's great because it grows with your baby! Right now we just use the infant car seat! Either the car seat or the toddler stroller with tray can face in or out. They can be combined but I choose not to because it's bulky. The stroller folds down with a button and safety switch on the stroller handle (where the cup holders are). The storage is large enough to fit a diaper bag and my purse and a small cooler for breast milk! My favorite part about this system is the car seat. It can be hooked up without the base! So when we have family babysit we can set it up in their car without having to remove the car seat base! You can always buy another car seat base if you need one but we're doing just fine without it! One more great thing about he infant car seat is the head support that is removable. When we brought her home from the hospital it supported her head perfectly. Now she doesn't need it and it comes out easily!
Kristyne B.
I love this travel system! I absolutely love the stroller! We can have just the carrier on the stroller if we like and it can be faced towards us or outward. I also love that when my daughter gets older we can have the seat face us or outward! I love it! This stroller is easy to collapse and easy to unfold! There is always a lot of space in the storage space! Would definitely recommend!
Brandi P.
I have this combo along with an extra car seat. It's so convenient to be able to take the car seat straight out of the car and just snapped into the stroller also has an attachment on the stroller so my daughter can lay down just helpful and now that she's bigger just sitting in the regular seat is good because it leans forward and backwards it rides smooth and fits in my Camry.