Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System, Car Seat Stroller Combo, Davis uploaded by McKayla D.

BY GRACO #17 in Car Seats

The Graco Modes Click Connect is the lifestyle stroller that truly grows with your child from infant to toddler. It includes the Graco top-rated SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat, rear facing from 4-35 lb and up to 32 inches. It is three... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Halena H.
My son will soon be 4 months and has had to get used to the car seat, but I assume that that would have been the case with any car seat. I do love the stroller and how smooth it rides. I also really like the bassinet feature, he can be in it and just lie there without being strapped in so that he's comfortable. It is super easy to open and fold shut with just one hand and I love that it stands on it's own while closed. It is also nice that I can put the car seat directly into the frame without the stroller part attached. This makes it lighter, it looks neater to me, and it also takes up less space in the trunk.
Kristyn S.
Stroller is nice and fits in the trunk of my Prius with room to stack groceries on top. I love the click connect system in general as it makes life easier with a sleeping baby. My only complaint is that it is a bit heavy. It takes up too much space for traveling, so I needed to purchase a separate umbrella stroller for vacations and family visits. The stroller works well on side walks and bumpy roads. It can be pushed through grass and gravel but is a bit more difficult than some of the larger wheeled jogger strollers.
Allissa V.
San Antonio, TX
Love this travel system! It’s easy to assemble and all of the straps and things in the car seat are easily adjustable. Only con I have noticed is that one of the wheels is a tiny bit squeaky but it’s not a defect that would have any impact on my purchase. It all works perfectly and my son seems very comfortable in it. Also love the way you can have 3 different recline levels in the stroller. As a first time mom this is probably the most excellent purchase I’ve made.
McKayla D.
Guyton
We have been using this stroller for over a year now, and I love it as much as I did in the beginning. It is super smoothe and has alot ot room for storage. It has a cup holder for my LO and for me wich is nice.
Evelyn R.
Kilgore, TX
My husband picked it out since he was the one trying it out at the store for literally about a month he would always reach for it and begin to walk with it until he finally decided to but it even though we haven’t tried the actual one we bought. We love it . It’s very easy to move and even out kids have used the one at the store that they had for display. We made a great choice in picking this one out
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I loved this especially when my son was an infant! Made my life so much easier, it’s sturdy & easy to put away! Easy to clean up as well! I received this as a gift for my baby shower! I wish it was a little slimmer & also wish the seat pushed up further, my son doesn’t like how far it leans back even when it’s fully pushed forward it still seems leaned back.
Maria V.
I have this exact stroller but the colors are a bit different. Graco is such a great reliable brand and this stroller is easy to work with and I like that you can switch the seat around to face you. My boyfriend and I recently learned that. The only complaint I have is that sometimes its hard to open but once you get use to it, its simple.
Jonna S.
Las Vegas , NV
I absolutely love this stroller! It’s simple and easy to use. It very lightweight so getting it in and out of the car is easy. I love pushing it as well because it is very easy to maneuver. The fabric is easy to wash and has maintained very well.
Karen H.
Really love this set. The stroller rides smoothly and is easy to fold down and store away. The car seat clicks into the stroller easy but secure. The set is really nice to have especially for these younger babies. Highly recommend.
Angeline A.
Dickson, TN
So happy in our choice to buy this travel system. It is everything we had been searching for in a stroller and carseat system. Lightweight, compact, easy closure, and affordable.