BY GRACO

Graco's Milestone All-in-1 Car Seat grows with your child. This convertible car seat is three seats in one, for comfort at every stage! It's a rear-facing (five to 40 pounds) and a forward-facing (20 to 65 pounds) car seat and belt-positioning booster... see more...

• What is the difference between this seat and the 4ever?2 Answers
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I'm so glad we purchased this car seat for all of our fleet of cars. I love that it grows with my son as he grows. It seems to be comfortable and has nice padded shoulder straps. It's cheaper than the 4ever and the only thing it's missing that the 4ever has is backless booster, but this one still converts to booster. It'll be nice to only have to purchase a backless booster when the time comes instead of four different car seats as he grows.
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
This car seat is everything I'd hoped it would be when purchasing a convertible car seat. We use this for my 15 month old and plan to do extended rear facing until hopefully three years old. He fits in it snugly and it has plenty of padding for comfort and safety. The side has a little indicator so you know that it's positioned correctly. The best feature to me is how simple it is to adjust for height. When you adjust the head rest the straps automatically adjust to match it. The cup holder is removable. The car seat is also not as bulky as some similar to them which is perfect for us since we have to fit two in the backseat. I recommend this seat to all of my mommy friends.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
We purchased this car seat to have one in each car after buying the Graco 4ever seat for our first car. I love the 4ever but couldn't afford the price point for two cars (I got the first one on sale!). So we decided to try the Milestone because it basically was missing the backless booster. In the end, it was a great decision to buy this seat. I almost like it better than the 4ever. My 14 month old son seems really comfortable and the straps have pads on the neck area to protect his skin from rubbing. Easy to install. Really happy with this seat!
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love this car seat!! it grows with your child and has lots of head support including an infant insert. it is really nice fabric and the straps adjust very easily, this is the 2nd car seat by graco we have owned and we will buy again! :)
Cherity H.
We love this car seat! It is so easy to use! Easy to install, easy to tighten harness, love the easy latch connectors and the no-rethread harness. Also love that the sides aren't high so it's really easy to get our daughter in and out.
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
I love this seat! I've had my six month old in this since birth. Neve have had any issues with it. Easy to install and I love it!!!
Katie W.
Slidell , LA
What is the difference between this seat and the 4ever?

Walmart