BY GRACO #22 in Strollers

There is so much to see and do with baby. Fortunately, our MetroLite® stroller is great for life on the move. Full-featured and weighing less than 20 lbs., the stroller is the ultimate in portability. Its height-adjustable handle and one-hand fold are ideally suited for on-the-go families. And the multi-position reclining seat keeps your little travel companion comfy. Add convenience features like the extra-large, drop-down storage basket and a pivoting child s tray for easy entry, and you re ready go! see more...

• How does this compare to the more expensive strollers?4 Answers
  • Is the Moby Wrap Organic Baby a comfortable for both Mom and baby?3 Answers
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
Perfect for my daughters car seat i really don't use a stroller but i love this one its super cute
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
So need one of these there jus so expensive oh my goodness OK first of my not even two years old was at sprint with me and my mom she was too heavy to carry. So I put her down so she can walk. Serious mistake ever that little women was all over that store if we had this she could be right there every time and not running around my mom was asking me why I always hold her she can walk so I let her walk and oh my she was everywhere even behind the counter where the employees at she move so fast so I had ta keep chasing her then picked her up sat her on chair her little self tries to get back down I said oh no sweety you ain't allowed to move no more lol.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Mega Parent Expert
I had this stroller with my first born and it worked well. I had the matching carseat and I loved being able to lock his carseat into the stroller and go on about our business. It was easy to fold, but kind of bulky in the trunk of our sedan. The price is not too bad, as it is easy to find great deals on these!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Mega Parent Expert
I really love this stroller! I love the ease of pushing it and how easily it folds up. I also had the matching car seat which easily fits inside the stroller and makes pushing a small baby really easy. Definitely recommend this stroller it's well made.
Scott F.
Undefined can any can anybody tell me where I can get one in Metrolite stroller onlinethis Brandon can anybody tell me where I can get one in Graco Metrolite Travel System Cherry Blossom
Rachel H.
York, PA
After using a small umbrella stroller, I soon found that they were too flimsy and didn't hold enough of my stuff (diaper bag, purse, ect..). I opted for a larger stroller that was lightweight and found this one. The Graco Metrolite stroller is a nice stroller. It has a large basket and sunshade. It is easy to use. My daughter enjoys riding in it. My only dislike is that when folded, it's pretty bulky.
Robyn L.
Coon Rapids, MN
I got this Graco stroller to go with my Graco car seat, I love how they easily snap together and it folds and unfolds really easily. IT is not the most durable feeling stroller and definitely not for rough terrain, but it is a great economy stroller and works well for our family.
Vanessa E.
Mega Parent Expert
Awesome stroller it is a lil too big and it takes a lot of room but other than that its great it takes a lot of weight I love the different colors best stroller ever I also love the cup holder great to store stuff and go running with your lil one
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Love Graco, and we had this exact stroller. It held up perfectly through 2 kids and was easy to navigate through stores, or the zoo, or anywhere we took it. Smooth ride for my kiddos, and they always seemed comfortable.
HEATHER C.
Graco has awesome product, just make sure you register your product as Graco has had excellent notices on recalls and they do not take time sending you replacements.
Brandy C.
Mount Gilead, OH
How does this compare to the more expensive strollers?
Ryan B.
Detroit, MI
Is the Moby Wrap Organic Baby a comfortable for both Mom and baby?