BY GRACO #24 in Swings

Lovin' Hug Graco Ally Baby Swing: Option of AC plug-in or battery operation for added flexibility One-hand, 4-position reclining seat 6 swing speeds for baby's different moods Removable body support provides support for baby Innovative hammock-style seat provides extra comfort for baby Tray can be removed or flipped up for easy in and out Fabric-covered, free-swinging mobile rotates with swing movement to engage baby 10 classical songs and 5 nature sounds 30-minute timer with 3 settings helps extend battery life Machine washable cloth seat pad for comfort and convenience Assembly required Instructions included (in English, Spanish, French) see more...

Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Seriously a life saver. This used to be the only thing my daughter would take naps in. It has music, and different speed and volume settings. I loved this. I received it as a hand-me-down, so the fact that it still works after several years is also a plus!
Angela P.
Raeford , Nc
My twins love this swing, great quality and I love that it's electric! Both my twins enjoy the swing and love the mobile. I like that the tray is remove able and that I could take it off when my twins were tiny!
Maria Zobel B.
got this swing from my baby shower, and this one really gave me an easy life during the first three months. you can just put your baby there while you doing your thing. this is very comfy too.
Jordan S.
Chillicothe, OH
We bought this swing for our first child in 2013. We used it at least 3 hours a day for naps for our son until he was almost a year old. We kept it for our second child and its still running like a champ.Both of my kids love the different sounds and songs.
Heather E.
Algonquin, IL
My 3 month old daughter loves this swing! We got this one has a replacement to the one that broke on us. This is a great quality swing and has helped me get things done in the house since she is occupied and smiling away in the swing!
Bre L.
Loved this swing for my newborn baby. This was a lifesaver to me when I needed to complete simple tasks that required me to put my baby down. A so called "baby'sitter". The only set back is that now at 9 months my baby has outgrown it.
Delilah G.
I wanted a second swing that was portable to go back and forth to the baby'sitter that was also strong and that is just what this swing is. I am very happy with the purchase.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Purchased this for a friend and the little one just adores it. Cute sounds swift movement, I say it's a really cool swing
Allison V.
Melbourne, FL
I am in love with this swing! I had the entire Graco Ally set for my daughter and it is the best choice I ever made :)
Jacinda P.
Loved our Graco swing. Took many naps in the swing with mom right there napping on the couch next to baby lol.