BY GRACO

Find Bouncers, Rockers And Infant Seats at Target.com! The Graco Little Lounger in Dakota is the perfect 2-in-1 setup for Baby. This is a top item in our Baby Registry. It has a rocking seat with a gentle side-to-side motion that calms and soothes. Flip down the Rock Locks and it becomes a vibrating lounger with 2 speeds to settle Baby down. It features multiple reclining positions, a detachable toy bar, a safety harness, removable head support and a machine washable liner. The Little Lounger folds compactly for convenient storage and portability. Visit our Baby Registry for more big ideas for little ones.Color: Ottawa. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Jaquilynn M.
Hewitt, TX
At first I bought this when my son was a new born so I would have somewhere to lay him while he was sleeping while we were in the livingroom. However now, at four months, he has decided he hates his 150$ bedside bassinet and his crib and sleeps only in this. Who am I to judge. If he's happy than so am I. I think he really likes the soothing vibrations and the feeling of being more snuggled and sucure than is offered by a bassinet.
Stacy M.
I purchases this to use in my mother in laws house and my son sleeps in it longer and better than he does in the one we have at home. i think its because it lays flat and is a bit wider so he has some room to adjust.