Graco Little Lounger - Elm uploaded by Stacy a.

BY GRACO #80 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Soothe your little one with a graco little lounger in elm. The little lounger is both a rocking seat and a vibrating lounger. You can rock your baby back and forth, cooing and clucking, in baby rocker mode. For lounger mode, put the locks down to make the seat stationery and then choose between 2 vibration speeds. The plush baby rocker has a deep cushioned seat with adjustable recline. It has a washable body support made with super soft fabrics. This baby lounger comes with a toy bar and 2 soft toys. It also has a 3-point harness with harness cover to keep your baby secure and comfy. Plus, the little lounger folds compactly for easy... see more...

Nicole V.
Love this thing! My son slept in it until he was about 6 or 7 months old! We loved it. I love the mesh lining on the sides which are breathable so you worry less at night time. Also they lay a little propped up so easier to breath and no acid reflux. Going to use it now with baby number 2.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
One of my friends lent me this product to use when I had my daughter and I was highly impressed. I used it in place of a bassinet and will be using as a bassinet with my second child as well. They are way easier to use than a bassinet or crib in the first couple of months. They are light and easy to use. They sit the baby up so even if they spit up they won't choke and it cradles the baby so they are comfortable and safe. I highly recommend for parents.
Kayla B.
Louisville , Oh
Love love love. We have this at my moms and keep it there for our little. It folds up so she keeps it under the crib, it has a wonderful strap that is easy to lay them down or sit up more. I'm not sure on price bc we got it second hand but it's a must have!
Kelly W.
These are a godsend, our son had really bad acid reflux and could not sleep laying flat and first 2 months he slept in his car seat until we got this, it was amazing
Karla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My daughter received the entire Graco Elm collection at her baby shower. She got the highchair, the swing, the little lounger and car seat/stroller.
Michelle D.
This was a lifesaver when my son was an infant!! He slept so soundly in this, and I liked that I could have him right by me wherever I was.
Cynthia G.
Kendallville, IN
This is a life saver.

little ones LOVE this, for maps or even lonf night sleeps.

my niece slept in hers till sad he was 7 months old.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
I love the 100 because a vibrate that folds up easy for storage and to bring anywhere that you need to go with your baby
Kay T.
Really good for getting baby to sleep they last a long time and baby likes it