Graco® Literider® LX Travel System uploaded by Taylor B.Graco® Literider® LX Travel System uploaded by Kim C.Graco® Literider® LX Travel System uploaded by Ashley M.

BY GRACO

Stay light and ultra-mobile with the Graco® LiteRider® Click Connect Travel System. It includes the LiteRider® Click Connect Stroller and the top-rated Graco SnugRide® Click Connect Infant Car Seat for a baby from 4-22 lbs., which connects to the stroller with a secure, one-second attachment. There are plenty of convenience features to keep you and baby happy, including a parent's and child's tray with cup holders and a large basket. You'll also appreciate the one-hand fold and lightweight design (it weighs less than 17.5 lbs.!), and the padded, 2-level reclining seat ensures a comfortable ride for baby.

• Extra-large storage basket can hold extra supplies for your child
  • One-hand fold is convenient for on-the-go parents
  • Locking front-swivel wheel for easier maneuverability
  • 2-position reclining seat, for a comfortable position for your child
  • Canopy shades your child and peek-a-boo window keeps you connected
  • Stroller holds a child up to 40 lbs.
  • Convertible 3- or 5-point harness grows with your child

Priyanka N.
Gainesville , FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought it when I was expecting my first baby , had a good experience with gifting a similar stroller to my niece . This was even better- easy to fold with one hand ( I never realized this would be an absolute essential feature till I was getting in and out with my baby ) . It’s very light , can be picked up with one hand. Can be conveniently used with the car seat in it till the baby is 6 months . It’s a great value for money product and I have recommended it to so many parents .
Staci M.
Raleigh, NC
I don’t know if this is the exact one we have. It has a Winnie the Pooh print and is a Graco connect one. We received it as a gift so beggars can’t be choosers but it’s pretty awful. The stroller is so cheap and the tires don’t always roll. The straps on the car seat are always getting tangled and I have to re-do them at least once a week so my child can be safe. I would not recommend the one I described.
Escolástica O.
Lynwood , CA
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely disappointed with this product wheels kept getting stuck and after read many reviews about the same happening wish I could’ve return it. It’s expensive to not have worked.
Tiffany H.
Oneida, NY
I love this stroller, it glides smoothly.  The design is great except the tray that doesn’t stay on. I had a different model and the design has changed and they made the tray snap on and that was a mistake.   Graco® Literider® LX Travel System
taylor v.
Barstow, CA
Purchased at: Target
such a great stroller and car seat! the car seat goes up to 30 pounds and comes with a base. great thing is the car seat clicks right onto the stroller. when your child outgrows the car seat, you can still use the stroller! it also folds up compact by just twisting the handle.
Jocelynn S.
Caldwell, ID
I purchased this product for my new born because I had been gifted a carseat and needed a stroller that was click connect. I chose this stroller because it was lightweight and super easy to store in my trunk. My baby's carseat fits perfectly in it and it's such a smooth ride. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that it doesn't lay all the way back (in case baby is sleeping) and if you want to sit baby up, it moves way to far up, to the point that baby is sitting straight up and really close to the tray. Other than that, I like it.
Kim C.
Houston , TX
My son loves his car seat he takes his naps there for a really long time and I love the stroller cause when I go on a walk I take him with me and if I walk to the grocery or the mall it’s a really good products both of my kids have used graco products and I love it
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
This system has really saved us! Very quick snap to get in and out. The stroller is a breeze to get up and down. I can break it down with my baby in my arms so it’s very parent friendly. The only downside is that it’s only up to 22lbs .. not too handy when you have a big baby. But other than that we’re completely satisfied.
Elizabeth H.
Kenosha, WI
I Love this stroller. Even with a 5 month old and 2 year old I always go for this more. It is so Light you can carry it with one hand, folds really easy, can hold A LOT of weight , the basket a lots of space and it really easy to Drive! I really recommend this to other parents who want a really sturdy, well made, and affordable stroller!
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
I absolutely love graco products. They are always my go to when picking out a car seat. This stroller is bulky, but it is perfect for traveling and fitting things underneath when shopping. It isn’t hard to push at all and glides. This is nice when you’re pushing a baby around! I wouldn’t go with any other brand.
Sara V.
Lynnwood
What is the best stroller to upgrade to for my 1 year old son?