Graco LiteRider Click Connect Travel System, with SnugRide Click Connect 22 Infant Car Seat, Signal

BY GRACO

Stay light and ultra-mobile with the Graco LiteRider Click Connect Travel System. It includes a stroller and the top-rated infant car seat. There are plenty of convenient features to keep you and your baby happy. The car seat is rear-facing for an... see more...

Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
We got this set as a gift and it's really nice. We did come across a problem where the base and the carseat wouldn't click together but as soon as we contacted customer support they replaced the part right away.
Krista A.
Inverness, FL
I bought this stroller/carseat combo for my son before he was born and I love it. I paid around 114$ for it with black friday sales and it has since gone down in price. The carseat is lightweight compared to his other carseat. I've been using it for about seven months so far and still love it.
Erika M.
Greenfield
love this I still use the stroller for my daughter the car seat was great too it fit her well and I never had a problem with it