Graco LiteRider Classic Connect Car Seat Stroller - Smarties uploaded by Paula K.

BY GRACO

Stay light and ultra-mobile with graco literider classic connect, the stroller specifically designed for the active family. The one-hand fold and lightweight design make it the obvious choice for parents who want portability. And the padded, 2-level reclining seat ensures a comfortable ride for baby. . â see more...

Lacey B.
Santee, CA
Was very easy to put together.  Love how much lighter it is vs. the previous strollers we have owned.  Can lift into the back of the car with no problem.  Maneuvers well, cup holders for adult are nice.  Would like a little more storage in the basket.  Great stroller for a good price!
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is such a nice stroller, it’s so light weight, and I love that I am able to click my daughters car seat into the stroller too for times when she’s sleeping but I don’t want to wake her up and I don’t want to have to lug her around in her car seat either.
Nilmarie C.
It is a really great stroller so far!!! The only thing that I think would be a great addition to the product is, I wish it had an adjustable seat so it can recline in different positions, instead of sitting up all the way, or laying down all the way. But otherwise, it is an amazing product!!!! Graco LiteRider Classic Connect Car Seat Stroller - Smarties
Kristy-Marie C.
My daughter has been using this since she was around 9 months old and it works perfectly. The price is what initially attracted me to it on Target and the pattern was a good alternative to the boy-ish greens or overly girly pinks and purples. It is lightweight but I do struggle a tad with lifting it up and off the sidewalk for strolls but all in all, no regrets on purchasing.
Paula K.
Vancouver
I absolutely love our Graco Literider Classic Connect! Super simple to use and grows with baby! Your Graco carseat easily clicks in during that newborn stage so you can keep an eye on/entertain your tiny. When they get bigger the regular seat flawlessly switches from sitting upright to a lean for napping with a simple clip. Highly recommend this stroller for any parent!
Tarsa S.
Corpus Christi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite of all, my son is 9 m & I recommend this to everyone!! I love this product!! Will be getting another!